What's new

Combine any two players on our roster to make us a contender

Rule: by combining, you take both original players out of their roster spots, so for instance you can’t have a Gobert/Mitchell while also having Gobert and Mitchell.

I am good with most of the current Jazz regular rotation.
So these two players should be those that usually gets DNP.
I am going with Neto/Udoh.
Udoh's height, rebounding and hot blocking skills, all the rest from Neto - playmaking, dribbling, grit, smarts, etc. I can even live with his FG% and speed.
A 6'10 PG :)

Favors and Korver is too obvious. He would be the best stretch 4 in the league with plus defense. Perfect front court mate with Rudy. Deadly on the pick and roll because he can step back and nail a 3, or drive in and dunk.

Korver/Exum combo would struggle to finish at the rim. Korver/Oneale would struggle to get to the rim.

Ingles/Exum would be runner up. Ingles size, shooting and playmaking. Exums speed and athleticism. That's a perfect SF.

Heck, starting lineup of
Rubio
Mitchell
Ingles-Exum
Favors-Korver
Rudy

That would be favorite for nba title.

Dante has better acceleration, better top gear, is just flat out way faster than donovan. Donovan isn't that fast.
That explains why Donovan’s 3/4 court was 3.01 seconds, fastest since 2006 in the combine. Dante is 3.19.

Russell Westbrook (3.08), Dwyane Wade (3.08), James Harden (3.13), John Wall (3.14), Kemba Walker (3.16), Victor Oladipo (3.25).

Are you trolling? Just curious.

Reactions: MVP
Hey, if I’ve learned anything from analytics, it’s that point differential is the best metric for success, and if a dude can come in and stretch that lead in garbage time, that means you increase your differential, and if you increase your differential, you get dem dubs.
There's analytics that filter out garbage time

You want to bring a title to Utah? That’s simple. You combine Ricky Rubio with John Stockton! Game over bitches!!! Joky Stockio.

Stockio is a dribbling wiz kid, and the greatest theft artist to ever grace an nba hardwood floor. This is a guy that can make the easy pass or flashy pass this player averages 22 assists a game can stop pull up and hit a three at the stop of a dime

Minds blown!!!!

All you idiots with your Korver Exum or Ricky clones. Lol. Joky Stockio is where it’s at and our ticket to a title.

You want to bring a title to Utah? That’s simple. You combine Ricky Rubio with John Stockton! Game over bitches!!! Joky Stockio.

Stockio is a dribbling wiz kid, and the greatest theft artist to ever grace an nba hardwood floor. This is a guy that can make the easy pass or flashy pass this player averages 22 assists a game can stop pull up and hit a three at the stop of a dime

Minds blown!!!!

All you idiots with your Korver Exum or Ricky clones. Lol. Joky Stockio is where it’s at and our ticket to a title.
If those were the rules we were playing by, I would’ve combined Malone with Korver. Or even Malone with Stockton.

Korver/Gobert.

Gobert alone would average 23-25 ppg if he had range on his shot.

But a big who can hit every 3 you throw him until he's 88 years old, can man the paint like a coked up construction contractor, and rebound anything within a 5 mile radius...

Dear God.

That explains why Donovan’s 3/4 court was 3.01 seconds, fastest since 2006 in the combine. Dante is 3.19.

Russell Westbrook (3.08), Dwyane Wade (3.08), James Harden (3.13), John Wall (3.14), Kemba Walker (3.16), Victor Oladipo (3.25).

No I'm not trolling. All U have to do and open your eyes and watch the game. Dante is so much faster than Donovan. Everyone has been told before that when the team have done team sprints he wins easy.

So Donovan is faster than Westbrook as well. That's what your saying. If U watch the he doesn't blow past people.

So Donovan is faster than Westbrook as well. That's what your saying. If U watch the he doesn't blow past people.

You win, Donovan isn't fast. You stick to that story and you'll get the appropriate level of respect for your hoops IQ.

If U watch the he doesn't blow past people.

Blowing by is acceleration/ first step, not speed/ top gear. I told you Dante has a better first step. Keep up.

And you are wrong, spida does blow by people.

Spida does it with more change of speed, euros, hesitation, spins, etc. Dante takes a straight line to the basket.

My Frankensteined Jazz Team:
===============
RickyONeale (Rubio in Royce's body and shooting ability)
DonExum (Donovan with Exum's height and wingspan..but nothing else from Exum)
Joe Grayson (Jingles in Grayson's body)
Derrick Thabo (Derrick with Thabo's shooting and perimeter defense)
Korvebert (Gobert with Kyle's Range)

Last edited:

Minds blown!!!!

What does Stockton lack that Rubio would provide to make this combination better than just Stockton?

If you just replace Rubio with Stockton, we might beat Golden State.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

You can't really use numbers from before their rookie seasons as the end all to an argument. Also those aren't with a ball or in NBA situations.

That being said, what makes Exum so fast is stride length/quickness combo. He can cover 10 feet of court from a stopped position as fast as anyone. Exums really bounds when he runs and Mitchell takes shorter/choppier steps.