What's new

Conley Benched

Reminds me of Tony Parker adopting a bench role during his last NBA years and it was totally fine.
Or manu or Dragic this year... Lou Will his entire career... maybe his agent called and said keep him in the starting lineup and we promise to decline his option next year... but we need this to look okay so we can get a little money back on the market...

Who am I kidding we probably have him exercise his option and then he will sign an extension on top of it.

FML why couldn’t this just work.

Everybody poses now, though. Spectacle. “Live vicariously through me (while I virtue-signal).”

There are no more Stocktons, Duncans, or Parkers.
It also gets out on the blogs “Conley Demoted cuz he sucks da poops”. Even if it is just really about lining up playmakers.

TJ brought up “they” didn’t want mike to be seen as the reason they are sucking and he mentioned he’s already taken a beating on social media...

So not that we think it’s a better alignment... it’s that we didn’t want him to get blamed on social media? Seems like a winning strategy!

They should pay me now!! Been saying since last year Mitchell should be this teams starting pg. I never wanted Conley in the first place.
I was on that corner too... may have invented it... it wasn’t super hard to see... except for our front office.

It also gets out on the blogs “Conley Demoted cuz he sucks da poops”. Even if it is just really about lining up playmakers.

TJ brought up “they” didn’t want mike to be seen as the reason they are sucking and he mentioned he’s already taken a beating on social media...

So not that we think it’s a better alignment... it’s that we didn’t want him to get blamed on social media? Seems like a winning strategy!
The Jazz are demonstrating how to put Chemstry above Winning. It’s actually a hallmark of the DL era.

The Jazz are demonstrating how to put Chemstry above Winning. It’s actually a hallmark of the DL era.
Ironic that the change of heart is worse than the original announcement as far as chemistry goes.

This whole thing is such a ****-show.

On The Jump with Rachel Nichols, Zac Lowe and David Fizdale, Conley's former coach, both said that Mike should come off the bench. Everyone can see it, including Quin.
I just want yall to know I been on dat corner since he got hurt... the injury was the perfect time to just stick with it... yesterday would have been great.

We know DL caves to public pressure so maybe he will make the change.

I really don't know how anyone within the Jazz can honestly say the Jazz are better with Conley on the floor. Best option would be to work out a buy out. 2nd would be playing him off the bench. Keeping him as the starter will and should get many people fired.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really don't know how anyone within the Jazz can honestly say the Jazz are better with Conley on the floor. Best option would be to work out a buy out. 2nd would be playing him off the bench. Keeping him as the starter will and should get many people fired.

Mike needs to leave plain and simple the longer he stays the worse we will be. just buy him out, fire DL

Larry never liked dishing out the $$$ , I can’t see Gail being too happy with paying a player 30+ Mill for such little production ..

All Conley does is bring the ball up the court .. pass to gobert , then run to one of the corners ... he may as well be sitting in the front row ..

So he gets the start last night ... first spell , 8 mins ... 0 pts 0 assts 0 rebs ..

DL where the F*ck are you ??? The least you can do is put your hand up and say I got it wrong .. the silence is deafening.

Larry never liked dishing out the $$$ , I can’t see Gail being too happy with paying a player 30+ Mill for such little production ..

All Conley does is bring the ball up the court .. pass to gobert , then run to one of the corners ... he may as well be sitting in the front row ..

So he gets the start last night ... first spell , 8 mins ... 0 pts 0 assts 0 rebs ..

DL where the F*ck are you ??? The least you can do is put your hand up and say I got it wrong .. the silence is deafening.

DL = Dumb Loser, coward bitch GM/VP

Waiting for the buyout but I don't think we do that until the offseason at best if at all.

Last edited: