What's new

Conley hamstringing again

Any update on Conley? I'm guessing he was taken out of the last game as a precaution since we were so far ahead and that he will be ready tomorrow.

Any update on Conley? I'm guessing he was taken out of the last game as a precaution since we were so far ahead and that he will be ready tomorrow.
? He strained his hamstring as confirmed by MRI on Thursday. This is consistent with every other hamstring pull regarding timing and use, so we probably shouldn’t expect a much different recovery outcome as we normally would.

I’d rather be pleasantly surprised, but I think the best we’ll get is him toughing it out now where he wouldn’t in the regular season.

? He strained his hamstring as confirmed by MRI on Thursday. This is consistent with every other hamstring pull regarding timing and use, so we probably shouldn’t expect a much different recovery outcome as we normally would.

I’d rather be pleasantly surprised, but I think the best we’ll get is him toughing it out now where he wouldn’t in the regular season.
Web MD says that a grade 1 hamstring sprain requires 3 weeks for full recovery.

With the best chance at a championship, do we skip out on Conley for this series? Do we bring him back after 12 days?

I really doubt he will be playing on Tuesday.

Also, Harden looked like he had more than a grade 1 sprain.

My guess is he'll be listed as out when the injury report comes out latter this afternoon.

My guess is he'll be listed as out when the injury report comes out latter this afternoon.

If he's out, just list him as questionable and keep the Clippers guessing. This isn't hard.

Knowing our medical staff though, they'll list him as "at peak physical health for his age" and then rule him out tomorrow.

Honestly with calf and hamstring injuries... its so easy to aggravate it and then the guy is out longer. I think he sits the first game or two and its prolly the right call... though I have little confidence he makes it out of the playoffs without a setback. Either we will be down and he comes back too early or we make it through this series but he runs into the issue down the line. It really really really sucks cuz he was ballin.

Honestly with calf and hamstring injuries... its so easy to aggravate it and then the guy is out longer. I think he sits the first game or two and its prolly the right call... though I have little confidence he makes it out of the playoffs without a setback. Either we will be down and he comes back too early or we make it through this series but he runs into the issue down the line. It really really really sucks cuz he was ballin.
Yeah, he's shown that he's been consistently unable to play real stretches of the season as it was. I don't know exactly what to think of the whole thing, but if this is just the reality... how much is it worth to keep him if he can't even make it through the playoffs?

Anyway, hoping for the best. We need him if the Jazz are to win this whole thing.

Yeah, he's shown that he's been consistently unable to play real stretches of the season as it was. I don't know exactly what to think of the whole thing, but if this is just the reality... how much is it worth to keep him if he can't even make it through the playoffs?

Anyway, hoping for the best. We need him if the Jazz are to win this whole thing.
First game is key... I could see us buying him an extra few days if we win game one. Maybe it will get Joe engaged.

The way they switch we really do need Mike to help create. Otherwise it will be DM doing his Luka impression.

To be clear I truly believe the jazz can win it all this year haha simply saying don’t underestimate the clippers. They pose a lot of problems defensively. Royce O’Neal can do his best on Kawhi. Who guards Paul?
Put Royce on Paul and Bojan on Kawhi. Bojan did fine on him in the regular season. Kawhi is just going to jumpshoot anyway.

Web MD says that a grade 1 hamstring sprain requires 3 weeks for full recovery.

With the best chance at a championship, do we skip out on Conley for this series? Do we bring him back after 12 days?

I really doubt he will be playing on Tuesday.

Also, Harden looked like he had more than a grade 1 sprain.
So maybe the question might be who recovers first Harden or Conley
Conley will recover first. I think his injury is more mild plus without harden, I’m not sure the nets beat the bucks.

I know it doesn't have to mean anything, but I just keep thinking about how upbeat Conley was after the last game in the Memphis series. He didn't seem like a guy who expected to miss major time in a legit championship run.

Questionable is better than I thought it would be.

Na'. Questionable = he's out. They're just not going to come out and say it so that they can keep the Clippers guessing. But yeah, he's not playing.

Hopefully he's back for game two.

Or this is an old tweet and he's questionable for game one of the last series. If that's the case, he should be well rested!