What's new

Conley Officially a Jazzman

We added a star PG who fits our team perfectly, and the best player we lost was Jae Crowder.

Not bad IMO, the draft compensation is what stings most. But not because of the value, more because the draft is fun.
A star? That's a stretch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's a lot to give up for an aging veteran who is hurt a lot. But I am a Jazz fan so whatever they choose I will enjoy. Going to miss Crowder and his tenacity.

Lets hope this new change brings us closer to that parade. Let's go Jazz!

Third star? Please define star. Is it an all star? All NBA? Or is star just mean 2nd best player on a one time playoff team? And how many stars are 32+?
Chill.

He is star, period. One of the top point guards in the NBA. Incredibly smart, gritty player. Can create his own shot. Deadly on the pick n' roll.

Not worried about his age. He is still in his prime. I look at him as Billups in Denver. Cerebral player who took his team to the next level. He probably has 3-4 years left on the tank.

No they don’t! Based on what? Jazz have a killer starting 5 and back ups in Bradley, O’Neale, Niang and Exum.
Exum is garbage. Bradley shouldn't be in the NBA. Niang and o'neal are the only ones who belong

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MVP
So... it's #23... AND Allen... AND future 1st... AND Crowder... for 1 year rental of Conley. We better win the championship.
Jesus that's a lot.
I like Conley and think this makes us better for next year but I think it hurts us down the road.
The 2 first rounders really sucks.

Seems like we could have had him and gave up less at the deadline last year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Everyone bitches at how crappy we draft then bitches about giving up late draft picks.

Not me. I think we have drafted pretty well in the DL era. I think Grayson will end up being a decent pro. I had faith that we would do well with #23 too.

I have said from the beginning - Conley will make us better.

There will be even more pressure with the amount we just gave up.