What's new

Conley Officially a Jazzman

Y'all want Kevin Love guarding 4's out there come playoff time?

Lol.

Have fun with that.
Not really but I do want his spacing on the other side. Basically do to Capella what the Rockets did with Rudy. That helps everyone.

And no I'm not huge on Love but offensively hes a huge upgrade if, and I mean IF healthy. Defense was not the problem in the playoffs, offense was.

Not really but I do want his spacing on the other side. Basically do to Capella what the Rockets did with Rudy. That helps everyone.

And no I'm not huge on Love but offensively hes a huge upgrade if, and I mean IF healthy. Defense was not the problem in the playoffs, offense was.

The Rockets had PJ Tucker.

In the playoffs at the 4, Love will give up as much as he gets. He hurts Gobert a ton on defense. That's a bad idea.

Give me Kevin love for exum and favors. Buy a pick in the early second since Edwards is falling. Get him. Fill out the roster. Win a championship

If all we want is spacing from the 4 position and don't care about defense then there are about a million guys who are cheaper and younger.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Give me Kevin love for exum and favors. Buy a pick in the early second since Edwards is falling. Get him. Fill out the roster. Win a championship
Why Kevin love though? Why not a cheaper, younger stretch 4?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The thing is, Kevin Love isn't a part of what the Jazz do. This team is built around defense. And that defensive anchor being Gobert. Love isn't going to fill in for that defensive anchor if Gobert gets injured. And it would be a nightmare if we had him as our backup 5. The FO isn't about to hurt the defensive integrity to become a bit better on offense. It's a well balanced machine that eats souls and devours the weak at heart.

I actually wish we could have kept Korver over the other two. He fit a role, and still provides spacing/scoring.

Now that he's gone we need someone to fill that void.

I have no issues with Royce or Exum being a major part of our rotation, and chances. Exum is risky, but if he stays healthy he's an asset bar none.

Who is our last minor piece......?

People are complaining about love guarding on the perimeter. Favors cant guard for **** on the perimeter either so why not give someone who never plays and someone who cant shoot a 3 to save his life for someone who can. Kevin can play backup 5 like favors, can rebound like favors, can pass better than favors, can definitely shoot better than favors, so why not? We need to win now