What's new

Cops dowsed with water while trying to make an arrest.

Hotdog

Well, just another example of the influence the regressive left, hollywood, and the leftsits main stream media has had on our society.

Complete disrespect for law enforcement. Absolutely disgusting. These people put their lives on the line every day to keep the peace and all the moronic ingrates who dont ****ing clue just how fragile society really is. Morons everywhere in the democratic party cheer this stuff on outright or encourage it by saying nothing.

Last edited:
I think the people in the video are committing assault and should be charged with assault.

I have no idea what the backstory is in that video, but it's a pretty bizarre scene.

Kudos to the police for keeping their cool.

Cops can be real big douchebags but most people don't understand that these people have to work with the lowest of lows, lowest of intelligences, violent, crazy, and most despicable people of the human race and do it day in and day out while making pennies. Sure, they choose their path. Sure, some abuse their power and commit heinous acts or crimes. Some are power hungry and quick to the trigger. But you have to ask yourself, where are we at in society when citizens are allowed to bully and harm officers and many people praise it or get a kick out of it.

I hate people. Gawd damn it.

Last edited:
NPC Your obsession with politics is a sickness. Get outside. Turn off the screens. See the sunshine. Take up a cause. Seek help. Get a life. There is more to life than libtards and your obsession with them seems unhealthy. Anger management might help. There really is more to life.

Ps the people in this video are total assholes. You guys know that neither party has all the assholes, right? I’m curious why led you to believe that they are liberal? They very well could be, I’m just curious.

Funny.

But really. Cmon, argue its no big deal. You know you want to.

If it was a protest, it's a big deal because of the cause of the protest. If it was not a protest, but just harassment, it's a big deal because it's uncalled for.

If it was a protest, it's a big deal because of the cause of the protest. If it was not a protest, but just harassment, it's a big deal because it's uncalled for.

Not necessarily. Not all causes are a big deal.

It would have been a big enough deal for people to risk arrest (and possibly worse) for.

So just because one person, or even a couple, says it’s a big deal it is?

Well, then I guess we need to take a look at all sorts of things. Lol

So just because one person, or even a couple, says it’s a big deal it is?

Well, then I guess we need to take a look at all sorts of things. Lol

I don't know if it is or not. If someone thinks it is, I don't like to dismiss it out of hand.

I think the people in the video are committing assault and should be charged with assault.

I have no idea what the backstory is in that video, but it's a pretty bizarre scene.

Kudos to the police for keeping their cool.

You'd be charged with interfering with emergency services here probably get a fine and a community service order, which if you're that kind of scumbag you won't pay or do. If you're a tax paying citizen you'll likely get a criminal conviction and a suspended prison sentence.