What's new

Coronavirus

You said it today, post #2261, in this very thread. Perhaps you don't realize the denial of exponential growth is an implication of what you said, but it is.
I never once denied it, I denied that its going to grow to 75,000,000 like you, latin, red, game, and fish promised and fear mongered. I've been simply pointing out what a huge number that is and how it would take impossible exponential growth to hit the numbers you, fish, GF, Red, latin, andThriller are praying and hoping for just because you hate Trump. That's all I've done. Pointed out how terrible you guys are at basic math. I have never once claimed exponential growth hasn't happened.

Lets see how USA stats will look after another month.

Italy has almost 22,000 deaths at about 60 million people.

We have ~330 million people so 5.5x Italy’s numbers. We’d have to have 119,000 deaths in a month or average about 3,020 per day to hit that mark. That’s not gonna happen.

Now, over extended time (2-3 months from now, we might equal or barely surpass Italy’s rate, but this narrative that the U.S. is a bunch of fat dumb asses and that the rest of the world is acting so responsibly about this is laughable.

but this narrative that the U.S. is a bunch of fat dumb asses and that the rest of the world is acting so responsibly about this is laughable.
Not saying the rest of the world - UK was very late to act, Sweden been blasted by all neighbouring countries for their lackadaisical approach as well.
And USA is a just this country of contrasts which keeps fascinating me - you for sure have small percentage of the most bright minds in the world and most talented people in medicine, business, science and technology, but on the other hand you do have huge number of people who are stuck in 18 -19th century and overall are dumber than average 5th grader from any European country.

I thought the concept of working from home would be cool, but 4.5 weeks into it, I'm really starting to hate the fact that my work thinks I'm always working because my computer is here. I've been working longer days and getting bugged on Slack more.

Saving on gas money and not wearing jeans in a month has been nice though.

Reactions: MVP
I thought the concept of working from home would be cool, but 4.5 weeks into it, I'm really starting to hate the fact that my work thinks I'm always working because my computer is here. I've been working longer days and getting bugged on Slack more.

One thing I like about my job is that I wear a uniform provided by them and laundered by them.

I never wear jeans. Sweats and workout pants in the winter and board shorts, bball shorts, workout shorts in the summer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My coffee bills have gone up though since that free office coffee is off the table lol

I never once denied it, I denied that its going to grow to 75,000,000 like you, latin, red, game, and fish promised and fear mongered.

Unless there is a vaccine, 75M infected is inevitable. How many of them will be diagnosed is another issue.

I've been simply pointing out what a huge number that is and how it would take impossible exponential growth to hit the numbers

Nothing impossible about it.

you, fish, GF, Red, latin, andThriller are praying and hoping for just because you hate Trump.

The next time you whine about how people are treating you, I'll remind you how you claimed I'm hoping people get sick. **** off with that.

That's all I've done. Pointed out how terrible you guys are at basic math. I have never once claimed exponential growth hasn't happened.

Your entire argument about averages is a misunderstanding of what exponential growth is/does.

I never once denied it, I denied that its going to grow to 75,000,000 like you, latin, red, game, and fish promised and fear mongered. I've been simply pointing out what a huge number that is and how it would take impossible exponential growth to hit the numbers you, fish, GF, Red, latin, andThriller are praying and hoping for just because you hate Trump. That's all I've done. Pointed out how terrible you guys are at basic math. I have never once claimed exponential growth hasn't happened.
Hey little troll, as I told you weeks ago, don't drag me into your 75M nonsense. I never got involved in your prediction game. Also, don't lie about what I said or make assumptions about my thoughts (use quotes...I showed you how hehe). On the other hand, if you want math lessons, reach out: I can make another graph for you :D

Last edited:
Hey little troll, as I told you weeks ago, don't drag me into your 75M nonsense. I never got involved in your prediction game. Also, don't lie about what I said or make assumptions about my thoughts (use quotes...I showed you how hehe). On the other hand, if you want math lessons, reach out: I can make another graph for you :D
I haven't made any predictions, either. I don't have any of the necessary skills to model the spread of infectious disease, nor to evaluate the validity of existing models.

^
You see what that is JF? Do you understand the mentality that allows me to write that post? I have at least some degree of understanding what I am not, what I do not know, what I do not understand.

Can you point me to a single post where you've demonstrated that same quality?

US explores possibility that coronavirus started in Chinese lab, not a market

US intelligence and national security officials say the United States government is looking into the possibility that the novel coronavirus originated in a Chinese laboratory rather than a market, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter who caution it is premature to draw any conclusions.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/us-intelligence-virus-started-chinese-lab/index.html

Unless there is a vaccine, 75M infected is inevitable. How many of them will be diagnosed is another issue.

Nothing impossible about it.

The next time you whine about how people are treating you, I'll remind you how you claimed I'm hoping people get sick. **** off with that.

Your entire argument about averages is a misunderstanding of what exponential growth is/does.
Lolol see you are still arguing that 75,000,000 will get sick. Lol.

Since I obviously don't understand, and you said 75 million is inevitable even though the entire world don't even have 2.2 miion cases could you please map it out for me? How long will this take? I've already pointed out the 200,000 people a day ON AVERAGE need to get sick for a full year to hit those numbers.

So right now we are averging about 31,000 cases a day at its peak. Thats from April 1st to now. Just for fun let's say that number was 50,000 just to inflate just to mock how little you guys understand math. So to hit 75,000,000 cases:

Let's do 5th grade math (#geteducated/indoctrinated)

75,000,000 cases minus the 700,000 current cases(rounded way up to mock you again)=74,300,000 cases.

Right now the average cases per day at its peak is 31,000 but again to mock you and your cults 2nd grade math experience let's up that to 50,000 just in case the curve hasn't flattened which this far it has . So let's take that 74,300,000 and divide that by 50,000 cases per day just to get a daily reminder of what we'd need to hit your stupid numbers.

74,300,000÷50,000=1486 days to hit that at 50k cases A DAY. 1486÷365(days in a year for you uneducated/indoctrinated)=4.07 years

So yeah, if this virus stays at this pace(it's flattened) then it's only going to take 50,000 new cases a day for 4 years straight. We haven't even hit 36,000 in a single day and were at the probable(hopeful) peak of exponential growth. So where are these exponential( "becoming more and more rapid" by definition) cases coming from?

So please instead of just talking flat out of your arse, breakdown numbers for me on how you suppose this 75,000,000 will get sick like I've done for you. I fully understand averages aren't the end all but I'm using them to illustrate how it will take 4 years of days worse than any single day we've had(with exponential growth) yet to hit those numbers. At today's rate it'll take 7+years of non-stop sicknesses.

@latin jazz yes an educated graph would be nice. Don't let me get in way of your "busy"(lol) day. You taking 3-4 hours on that original graph was an honor all for some culty likes by your pretend Internet friends. Still an honor though.

Last edited:
Lolol see you are still arguing that 75,000,000 will get sick. Lol.

Since I obviously don't understand, and you said 75 million is inevitable even though the entire world don't even have 2.2 miion cases could you please map it out for me? How long will this take? I've already pointed out the 200,000 people a day ON AVERAGE need to get sick for a full year to hit those numbers.

So right now we are averging about 31,000 cases a day at its peak. Thats from April 1st to now. Just for fun let's say that number was 50,000 just to inflate just to mock how little you guys understand math. So to hit 75,000,000 cases:

Let's do 5th grade math (#geteducated/indoctrinated)

75,000,000 cases minus the 700,000 current cases(rounded way up to mock you again)=74,300,000 cases.

Right now the average cases per day at its peak is 31,000 but again to mock you and your cults 2nd grade math experience let's up that to 50,000 just in case the curve hasn't flattened which this far it has . So let's take that 74,300,000 and divide that by 50,000 cases per day just to get a daily reminder of what we'd need to hit your stupid numbers.

74,300,000÷50,000=1486 days to hit that at 50k cases A DAY. 1486÷365(days in a year for you uneducated/indoctrinated)=4.07 years

So yeah, if this virus stays at this pace(it's flattened) then it's only going to take 50,000 new cases a day for 4 years straight. We haven't even hit 36,000 in a single day and were at the probable(hopeful) peak of exponential growth. So where are these exponential( "becoming more and more rapid" by definition) cases coming from?

So please instead of just talking flat out of your arse, breakdown numbers for me on how you suppose this 75,000,000 will get sick like I've done for you. I fully understand averages aren't the end all but I'm using them to illustrate how it will take 4 years of days worse than any single day we've had(with exponential growth) yet to hit those numbers. At today's rate it'll take 7+years of non-stop sicknesses.

@latin jazz yes an educated graph would be nice. Don't let me get in way of your "busy"(lol) day. You taking 3-4 hours on that original graph was an honor all for some culty likes by your pretend Internet friends. Still an honor though.

I took a vacay from work for a week. It's nice to see that this guy hasn't changed at all.

I fully understand averages aren't the end all

LOL