What's new

Coronavirus

And all of this why? To grow a base with the hope of becoming President. There’s really no other reason. **** him.
Example #412 why I despise politicians. Blue, red, doesn't matter, they will say and do anything to get elected, stay in power and gain influence to help line their pockets and stay on the gravy train.

Term limits would be kryptonite, but won't happen - why sign your own death sentence?

Why must we coddle and pander to these idiots? The rest of society needs to move on. I’m tired of this pandemic. Let’s end it. If you don’t want to get vaccinated then stay at home and pay extra for insurance.

I had a cold last week, pretty bad one. First cold I had since January of 2020. I usually get a couple per year. Thanks to masks and everyone cleaning everything I avoided a cold entirely for a year and a half.

Likewise. Worrying reports though from places like NZ where kids are becoming very ill from common usually mild infections due to their immune systems not developing from lack of exposure to the usual amount of bacteria & viruses

Why must we coddle and pander to these idiots? The rest of society needs to move on. I’m tired of this pandemic. Let’s end it. If you don’t want to get vaccinated then stay at home and pay extra for insurance.

I'm beginning to really dislike the media. The background that you need to know is that Los Angeles is under a mask mandate even for vaccinated individuals. The assembly of people holding signs has nothing to do with the business behind it as all businesses require masks by order of the government. They simply picked a busy intersection where a lot of people would see their signs voicing their objection to the reimposed mask mandates that apply to fully vaccinated people.

If you click on to the article there is included a twitter thread with video of the protest and it does include the quote "Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?"

...and this gets reported as "A breast cancer patient got maced, punched and verbally abused by anti-maskers outside a breast cancer clinic in L.A. " It makes me feel like the media wants us at each other's throats because it makes for good content that will get clicks.

''You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,''

Biden

What are you all so scared about? If you have the vaccine "you're not going to get covid". Looks like just a bunch of authoritarian bs in here.

...and if you click into that one, then through to the underlying "study" you'll see it has nothing to do with young people. It was 3 old people who were on ventilators as compared to a control group of 3 people who weren't. The conclusion was that the 3 people whose blood oxygen got so low as to prompt the medical staff to put them on ventilators suffered some brain damage from low oxygen to the brain.

I'm beginning to really dislike the media. The background that you need to know is that Los Angeles is under a mask mandate even for vaccinated individuals. The assembly of people holding signs has nothing to do with the business behind it as all businesses require masks by order of the government. They simply picked a busy intersection where a lot of people would see their signs voicing their objection to the reimposed mask mandates that apply to fully vaccinated people.

If you click on to the article there is included a twitter thread with video of the protest and it does include the quote "Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?"

...and this gets reported as "A breast cancer patient got maced, punched and verbally abused by anti-maskers outside a breast cancer clinic in L.A. " It makes me feel like the media wants us at each other's throats because it makes for good content that will get clicks.

That's absolutely what the media wants. Happy stories don't sell papers...er generate clicks and ad revenue.

This is excellent news.
Anti vaxxers are free to make decisions. So are employers.

I’m tired of this pandemic. If anti vaxxers want to sit at home in the fetal position, fine. But the rest of our society has to move on. I hope once the FDA approves fully the vaccine that more employers adopt this stance. And I hope more states do as well. You should show that you’ve been vaccinated to attend games, restaurants, movies, and schools.

This is excellent news.
Anti vaxxers are free to make decisions. So are employers.

I’m tired of this pandemic. If anti vaxxers want to sit at home in the fetal position, fine. But the rest of our society has to move on. I hope once the FDA approves fully the vaccine that more employers adopt this stance. And I hope more states do as well. You should show that you’ve been vaccinated to attend games, restaurants, movies, and schools.

I don’t know about excellent news. To me, it shows that people are so ingrained that vaccines are bad that they’re willing to mortgage their future and health against simple statistics and overwhelming evidence.

I don’t know about excellent news. To me, it shows that people are so ingrained that vaccines are bad that they’re willing to mortgage their future and health against simple statistics and overwhelming evidence.
I meant that it was excellent news coming from employers.

How did you misinterpret my post that badly?

Last edited:
So, you're saying the just picked a busy intersection, and didn't care that they might infect the chemotherapy patients of that clinic, since they aren't endangered by the weakened immune systems caused by chemotherapy, so they didn't anything potentially harmful?

...and this gets reported
No, that was not the part that was reported as a person getting maced, punched, and verbally abused. Even elementary reading skills would have let you see the later paragraph, and the actual video showing the punches.

Were you lying, or just too lazy to click a link?

I do believe we need records of immunization to attend school and to travel. I’d like to see legislatures allow not prevent, the private sector from enacting reasonable requirements for their services. It just makes sense to show that you’ve been vaccinated in order to enter a restaurant or go on a cruise. Once the FDA gives these vaccines full approval, I hope insurance companies increase copays for those who decide to remain unvaccinated. We shouldn’t constantly coddle these losers.

They want to use their free agency to put our entire society at risk? Cool. But then pay for it. Remember, “**** your feelings!” To me, it’s time for adults to start acting like adults. That begins with personal accountability.

I don’t think the government can (or should) require the proof. I’m honestly kind of torn about businesses being allowed to require it. One hand, they need to protect their entity. On the other hand, it’s a massive HIPPA law violation. One another, if the customer doesn’t want to prove it, they free to go elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t think the government can (or should) require the proof. I’m honestly kind of torn about businesses being allowed to require it. One hand, they need to protect their entity. On the other hand, it’s a massive HIPPA law violation. One another, if the customer doesn’t want to prove it, they free to go elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
You mean HIPAA?

Stop listening to right wing propaganda. Vaccine mandates don’t violate HIPAA. MTG keeps telling this lie and people keep believing in her. It might violate state law however. But it depends on the state.

Just curious, for those who are anti vax mandates, how to you think this pandemic will ever end if 40 percent of the population refuses to get vaccinated? How should we approach getting to herd immunity?

Last edited:
Just curious, for those who are anti vax mandates, how to you think this pandemic will ever end if 40 percent of the population refuses to get vaccinated? How should we approach getting to herd immunity?

Survival of the fittest?

I mean, isn’t that what many said last year when the lockdowns and other measures were in place? Freedom and what not?

If you live, you live, if you don’t, well, at least we live, am I right?

I mean what if in 5 years the virus mutates into something extremely deadly and it's killing like 50% of those who contract it. And we could have stopped that from happening right now by simply getting vacinnated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't think Bill Gates is going to allow us five years. My guess is he lets us get past Black Friday and the Q4 fiscal Microsoft year to pump up the revenue and then says 'Let's do this ****, I'm getting bored', pushes his red apocalypse button and we're all dead in January.