What's new

Coronavirus

Good luck! The initial shots from moderna made me pretty sick. But they’ve all decreased each time in making me sick. This last time I got Pfizer because Costco didn’t have anymore Moderna and it wasn’t anything. I got the flu shot and Covid booster. All I had was a slightly sore arm for a day. Got it Thursday afternoon and Popped 2 Advils Friday morning and was on my way. Didn’t miss any work and I worked out Friday afternoon. By Saturday evening, even my slightly sore arm was barely noticeable.

Haven’t gotten sick (knock on wood) either.

I’m glad we live at a time where vaccines exist and I’m not getting sick with stuff that would’ve been prevented or made far less severe with a 3 min visit to the grocery store.
Ya the last two boosters i got didn't effect me at all. The flu shot I got in november didn't even give a sore arm. No side effects whatsoever. Im not worried in the slightest about getting another booster.

Ya the last two boosters i got didn't effect me at all. The flu shot I got in november didn't even give a sore arm. No side effects whatsoever. Im not worried in the slightest about getting another booster.
What if your daughter was 16 and after vaxx / booster her periods were considerably heavier for 6 months ? And the same as her sister. And most of their friends reported the same thing. And your wife who hadn’t had a period for 3 years suddenly starts having them again. Would that giver you any cause for concern ?

Yet
I'm sorry, but you must live in an alternative universe. I've been hearing that advice for my entire life.

Not getting covid19, or getting a much milder case, has an even larger effect on outcomes.

I'd much rather they encourage interventions that actually work. When as the last time advocating for lower weight and a healthier diet worked?
again you’ve deliberately ? misrepresented my comment. I reiterated I meant during Covid health advice during the pandemic. Have you heard Dr Fauci or anyone of his ilk refer to this specifically as it relates to Covid outcomes. Have you heard one mention of Vitamin D in such a setting ?

I got a very stern warning for what I said to you before. I took my punishment and have avoided engaging with you. I am now ignoring you and will no longer engage with you. I like you in general, but on this topic I find your disinformation and distortions to be infuriating as you are contributing to the loss of human life. That's enough for me to disengage and not interact with your willfully ignorant content.

Enjoy contributing to the loss of human lives. I wish you no success whatsoever.

Dude I actually like you, I admire your passion & intentions. . I think you may not be getting exactly what I’m on about, it’s hard to have everything clearly explained in a short post. I dare say the Covid situations have been quite different in the US to hear so for that I’m probably guilty of not explaining properly.

I truly think you’re misunderstanding what I’m trying to get at and your “contributing to people dying is a little irrational and melodramatic” which is a shame. I wish you nothing but good fortune and good health. If you’d like to have a discussion via PM I’m more that happy to try to clarify things for you.

What if your daughter was 16 and after vaxx / booster her periods were considerably heavier for 6 months ? And the same as her sister. And most of their friends reported the same thing. And your wife who hadn’t had a period for 3 years suddenly starts having them again. Would that giver you any cause for concern ?

Well i mean my sisters both got vaccinated. My mom got vaccinated. 5 of my neices got vaccinated. I have female friends who got vaccinated. No issues.

What if i took a bite of my breakfast and choked and died this morning!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What extra protection exactly and for how long do you think this is effective ?

Its been effective so far so im gonna keep going with it. (I havent had covid yet)
It costs me nothing. Might as well.

Well i mean my sisters both got vaccinated. My mom got vaccinated. 5 of my neices got vaccinated. I have female friends who got vaccinated. No issues.

Well, I'd miss you fish. Also, I would appreciate it if you would leave my your fishing gear.

This is why I put everything into the Vitamix and consume through a straw. I also never drive faster than 20MPH, I don't care what the people behind me in the HOV lane think.

Can never be too careful.

This is why I put everything into the Vitamix and consume through a straw. I also never drive faster than 20MPH, I don't care what the people behind me in the HOV lane think.

Can never be too careful.
I knew it was you in the HOV lane yesterday! Glad you made it safe.

Why would I think it's connected to the vaccine? Am I susceptible to post hoc ergo propter hoc? I need more details here.

good grief you have your head in the sand
I am unimpressed with the source of the data.

Data were collected and managed using REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) hosted at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (99, 100). REDCap is a secure, web-based software platform designed to support data capture for research studies. The survey launched on 7 April 2021, and data for these preliminary results were downloaded on 29 June 2021 (approximately 12 weeks of data collection). The survey was initially announced on Twitter to recruit people who currently or previously menstruated and had been vaccinated (101, 102), but it quickly propagated through multiple social media platforms. Media coverage (TV news, public radio, online journalism, print journalism, science blogs, etc.) of the study included links to the survey and provided widespread participant recruitment.

Self-reported data from a publicly advertised collection and vulnerable to manipulation by anti-vaxxers.

Here's one that says the length of the cycle increased, but not the blood flow. It's based on a period tracker used for other purposes, so slightly more reliable.

Have not been following the most recent conversation here, but wanted to at least archive this. It’s the House select subcommittee report on the US response to the coronavirus pandemic.

And their final report: https://coronavirus.house.gov/sites...eventing the Next Public Health Emergency.pdf

i have no idea how the flow of info is regulated in the US but this is interesting. This woman was formerly the president of the peak medical association in Australian and a vigorous advocate of mandated vaccinations including young children and is the first quite high profile person to talk openly about such issues. The thing that i really have an issue with is the censorship and lack of transparency that has taken place, the lack of accountability for severe mandated public health measures, the lack of genuine investigation into adverse reactions instead there has been here a systematic campaign of forcibly silencing any kind of dissenting voices. Many other doctors i have spoken to have anonymously spoken of the many serious adverse reactions they have seen yet are not free to speak or even easily acknowledge them to their patients for fear of suspension of their medical licences

Have not been following the most recent conversation here, but wanted to at least archive this. It’s the House select subcommittee report on the US response to the coronavirus pandemic.

And their final report: https://coronavirus.house.gov/sites/democrats.coronavirus.house.gov/files/2022.12.09 Preparing for and Preventing the Next Public Health Emergency.pdf

any mention of the 2022 excess deaths trend ?