Coronavirus

Red

Avery

Stock market is a bit frazzled right now due to the increased numbers. Hoping this summer bump goes back down as more decide to get vaccinated before we no doubt encounter a challenging winter from those who are going to stay the course.

MVP

We are mostly open without restrictions except in government buildings where masks are still required. Our cases dropped dramatically after more than 50% got fully vaccinated. So far so good. They are planning to open border to fully vaccinated Americans on August 9th and to the rest of the world in September. Finally things are getting back to almost normal.

The Thriller

We are mostly open without restrictions except in government buildings where masks are still required. Our cases dropped dramatically after more than 50% got fully vaccinated. So far so good. They are planning to open border to fully vaccinated Americans on August 9th and to the rest of the world in September. Finally things are getting back to almost normal.
Many states here don’t even have 50 percent fully vaccinated.

Douchebag K

Meanwhile in Australia we have state premiers closing borders to other states and imposing hardcore lockdowns because of a literal handful of Covid cases

The Thriller

Just another coincidence, I’m sure. I’ve been told that Republican politicians who spread distrust of science and promote policies that undermine vaccination efforts have no impact on the pandemic…

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I had a cold last week, pretty bad one. First cold I had since January of 2020. I usually get a couple per year. Thanks to masks and everyone cleaning everything I avoided a cold entirely for a year and a half.