Coronavirus

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
How would it be to live in a country where people weren't scared of having their immune response activated to a deadly virus? I don't know because I'm an American.
The semantics of this statement may mean the opposite of what you've intended. In any case, 61% of adults in Utah have received at least one vaccination, on top of 13+% of the general population that's previously tested positive.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
The semantics of this statement may mean the opposite of what you've intended. In any case, 61% of adults in Utah have received at least one vaccination, on top of 13+% of the general population that's previously tested positive.
Are you sure that 13% is on top of the 61%? I know multiple people who have had covid-19 and got the vaccine in Utah. If that number is on top that's great news though.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Are you sure that 13% is on top of the 61%? I know multiple people who have had covid-19 and got the vaccine in Utah. If that number is on top that's great news though.
It wasn’t a mutually exclusive comment, though I could see how it could be interpreted as such. It was more a differentiation point where the 6% point difference gets some level of mitigation against lower rates of confirmed cases in Canada.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
It wasn’t a mutually exclusive comment, though I could see how it could be interpreted as such. It was more a differentiation point where the 6% point difference gets some level of mitigation against lower rates of confirmed cases in Canada.
It seems like Canada's rate is limited by supply at this point. Ours is based on hesitancy or anti-vaccination stance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app