What's new

Coronavirus

I will pal And don't appreciate your smug condescending attitude.

Thats big of you...

How's lockdown IV treating you? I'm loving being stuck at home during my first holiday in years. Mind you im skint as **** so at least i can't spend money. My mail is prepare for an extension to at least Monday next week. Its killing me, two weeks of lost trading for the bar will bleed us to death.

Thats big of you...

How's lockdown IV treating you? I'm loving being stuck at home during my first holiday in years. Mind you im skint as **** so at least i can't spend money. My mail is prepare for an extension to at least Monday next week. Its killing me, two weeks of lost trading for the bar will bleed us to death.

Yeah been meaning to ask how the bar was doing ? We’re ****ed .. can’t see this stopping for a couple of weeks actually. Kids are going bonkers. Moving to NSW never looked so good. Being run by a bunch of amateur clowns here sadly.

Yeah been meaning to ask how the bar was doing ? We’re ****ed .. can’t see this stopping for a couple of weeks actually. Kids are going bonkers. Moving to NSW never looked so good. Being run by a bunch of amateur clowns here sadly.

Its a **** state of affairs. God knows when this **** ends.

I was really hopeful that I could actually go home for a visit this summer, but its probably not likely anymore. I wish everyone would stop being such selfish morons and take the vaccine and end this.

I was really hopeful that I could actually go home for a visit this summer, but its probably not likely anymore. I wish everyone would stop being such selfish morons and take the vaccine and end this.

You sir are a dangerous maverick and should be avoided! ****ing nobody in Melbourne was getting vaccinated until last week, they're doing 15 to 20k a day now.

So the old man was admitted to my work tonight with high blood pressure and a migraine, went in to see how he was and was told I had to go home due to COVID visitor policy. ****ing hell, we have all of 60 cases in the state.

We were lagging behind in vaccinations for awhile but finally it picked up some flow and our PM and health authorities said if we reach 70% vaccinated with at least one dose and less than 500 hospitalized in ICU's all restrictions will be lifted. We are at 67% and only 100 hospitalized so an open summer is in sights! Waiting for my second dose to book after June 14th..

We were lagging behind in vaccinations for awhile but finally it picked up some flow and our PM and health authorities said if we reach 70% vaccinated with at least one dose and less than 500 hospitalized in ICU's all restrictions will be lifted. We are at 67% and only 100 hospitalized so an open summer is in sights! Waiting for my second dose to book after June 14th..
How would it be to live in a country where people weren't scared of having their immune response activated to a deadly virus? I don't know because I'm an American.

How would it be to live in a country where people weren't scared of having their immune response activated to a deadly virus? I don't know because I'm an American.
The semantics of this statement may mean the opposite of what you've intended. In any case, 61% of adults in Utah have received at least one vaccination, on top of 13+% of the general population that's previously tested positive.

The semantics of this statement may mean the opposite of what you've intended. In any case, 61% of adults in Utah have received at least one vaccination, on top of 13+% of the general population that's previously tested positive.
Are you sure that 13% is on top of the 61%? I know multiple people who have had covid-19 and got the vaccine in Utah. If that number is on top that's great news though.

Are you sure that 13% is on top of the 61%? I know multiple people who have had covid-19 and got the vaccine in Utah. If that number is on top that's great news though.
It wasn’t a mutually exclusive comment, though I could see how it could be interpreted as such. It was more a differentiation point where the 6% point difference gets some level of mitigation against lower rates of confirmed cases in Canada.

It wasn’t a mutually exclusive comment, though I could see how it could be interpreted as such. It was more a differentiation point where the 6% point difference gets some level of mitigation against lower rates of confirmed cases in Canada.
It seems like Canada's rate is limited by supply at this point. Ours is based on hesitancy or anti-vaccination stance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app