What's new

Coronavirus

What are the odds that zero of those travelers have coronavirus?

so now they have 5+ hours to infect hundreds waiting in the airport to re-enter our country?

genius. Whoever thought this is a very stable genius!

Finally, this post is meant to further suspicion that you and I are the same and that I'm having a conversation with myself.

I read this entire thread, at the time, and as I read your replies to babe, and his to you, I thought "man, babe's writing style is so unique, how could this guy sound exactly, and I mean exactly, like babe himself"? Could it be? Then this punchline appeared, and I thought "well, I'll be".

I made this special for @Red and @The Thriller

Always a pleasure hearing from babe and Franklin's alt.

Stay safe!

I’m hearing some pretty grim numbers from reputable sources. This thing is just getting started.

Businesses will be hit hardest. Especially restaurant, event, and retail. Gov agencies are working non-stop to get emergency relief deployed.

If you own a business in SLC. Go here for news and details as things develop and take our survey.

www.slc.gov/ed/covid19

Details are changing by the hour. Latest, Summit Co just restricted restaurants to delivery only, no ubereats etc, no cash.

This would cripple SLC’s restaurants, and our economy. Some businesses will, and have been, shut down immediately. Service workers are in greatest threat. Many may lose their jobs very shortly.

What the hell is he talking about? We most certainly do not have tremendous control of this virus.

The city where I work just declared a state of emergency, Fontana CA. I called a friend in the city government and he told me they are talking requesting business closures for all but the most critical, especially where there are 50 or more employees. We could be affected soon.

I feel horrible for places like Bewilder Brewing. They only opened their doors a few months ago. Things were picking up, looking good, now this. They leveraged everything they had to open this place and now their future is very uncertain.

I'm going to stop by today, get some food and fill some growlers.

They do takeout for their food too.