What's new

Coronavirus

couldn’t they be the same person?
I say the same about you and Cy lol. Two guys constantly just being completely miserable, terrible, mopey humans. No other two poster just wreak of straight depression and anger like your guy's sad post. You don't fool me, the likeliness is amazingly obvious.

Anyways insulting me is just a sign that I'm getting into your heads and you have no other means to communicate outside of throwing temper tantrums and calling someone dumb, Lol I used that word in grade school I think. "You're dumb" provides the intellectual capability of a soda can. Me responding to such childish doesn't make me much better so have a good day Thriller of JFC. I'll go back to talking about the matter at hand. Keep talking about me though. It's nice to know you're reading my stuff and I'm not wasting my time.

SACRAMENTO —

Novel coronavirus and homelessness are colliding, forcing California leaders to launch the unimaginable — a massive effort to move those on the streets into hotels, motels and shelters within days to protect both them and a healthcare system that COVID-19 could soon overwhelm.

State models show that 60,000 homeless people could be hit by the novel coronavirus in the next eight weeks, with up to 20% of them needing hospitalization.

That would mean California would need 12,000 hospital beds just for those living on the streets — a formidable task for a state that is already struggling to find extra capacity to manage the pandemic before it’s too late and hospitals become overcrowded and unsafe with too many patients.

To avoid that prospect, the governor has directed local governments to procure hundreds of facilities statewide — hotels, motels, recreation centers — to house the most vulnerable. Some cities and counties are already moving forward.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-19/coronavirus-outbreak-homeless-hospital-shelter

Many smart people were wrong about gravity though before we knew what it was. Many people thought the world was flat. Smart people said glaciers would overrun the planet in the 1800's(and 5 or 6 times in the 1900's).

https://www.nytimes.com/1895/02/24/...al-period-geologists-think-the-world-may.html

To just accept these peoples words without challenging them just doesn't fly with me. Now I've looked for the numbers to back up said claims and can't find anything on how they got their doomsday numbers. If any of you has any such info, I'd appreciate it. Again these numbers they(some experts agree with me) are insanely astronomical. You can even look at Thrillers graph that conveniently leaves out America has in most cases 250,000,000 more people and we're only in the 50,000 ill range after 2 weeks. We're pretty damn consistent with the rest of the world.

If I'm wrong, I'll own it even though it does seem people here want me to be wrong for obvious political reasons. But there is not one statistic out there that suggest hundreds of thousands will get sick each and every day. Theres not even that many current cases between 195 countries COMBINED, but we'll have that daily. Again 200,000 plus a day need to get sick for the next year to hit these numbers.
exactly We just dont know. It isnt our field of expertise.
What you probably should have done is simply said "I think those numbers are wrong" in response to reds tweet and then left it at that instead of obsessing over that tweet and bringing it up constantly. Everyone understands that you think those numbers are absurd. Im sure many of us agree with you. Why not just let it go though now that you have made your feelings known over and over again?

exactly We just dont know. It isnt our field of expertise.
What you probably should have done is simply said "I think those numbers are wrong" in response to reds tweet and then left it at that instead of obsessing over that tweet and bringing it up constantly. Everyone understands that you think those numbers are absurd. Im sure many of us agree with you. Why not just let it go though now that you have made your feelings known over and over again?
It's the spread of panic, fear, and doomsday that I'm 100% fighting against. And you say many agree with me but everyone is arguing against me. I honestly think the only reason people are doing that is because it's me. I think most deep inside agree with me but they just can't bring themselves to say it.

I'll tone it down but I will continue to do my daily numbers and bring how many daily deaths are needed to hit such astronomical projections.

It's the spread of panic, fear, and doomsday that I'm 100% fighting against. And you say many agree with me but everyone is arguing against me. I honestly think the only reason people are doing that is because it's me. I think most deep inside agree with me but they just can't bring themselves to say it.

I'll tone it down but I will continue to do my daily numbers and bring how many daily deaths are needed to hit such astronomical projections.
Everyone is arguing against you. Please. You like to imagine yourself as a victim for some reason.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Never once said I was a victim. A definite go-to by Democrats though. So robotic.
You did say everyone is arguing against you which is a lie. A definite go-to move by Trumpers. So robotic.

You did say everyone is arguing against you which is a lie. A definite go-to move by Trumpers. So robotic.

No I said many agree with me but won't say it. You even agreed that people agree with me. Why are they not saying it? Because you guys will bully them and harass them for thinking differently. Remember it's you who said, and I quote, "Im sure many of us agree with you" not me. I was simply agreeing with you but unsurprisingly you're going to change your stance on that now proving my point.

I can take your bullying. I actually find it hilarious and facetiously give it back. Others here have reputation to keep and don't want to upset the popular hive minded high school kids.

No I said many agree with me but won't say it. You even agreed that people agree with me. Why are they not saying it? Because you guys will bully them and harass them for thinking differently. Remember it's you who said, and I quote, "Im sure many of us agree with you" not me. I was simply agreeing with you but unsurprisingly you're going to change your stance on that now proving my point.

I can take your bullying. I actually find it hilarious and facetiously give it back. Others here have reputation to keep and don't want to upset the popular hive minded high school kids.

but everyone is arguing against me.

Find me one person who's arguing with me. One person who says, yeah those numbers seem absolutely irresponsible. I won't respond to again until you do. I won't wait as this threads been derailed with you obsessing about me again.

My bad. Let's get back to Corona not some childish whatever fishstick is pushing

Last edited:
Just had one of our usuals come in to my store to get some items because the feds literally stopped in to make sure his gas station wasn't over populated and that's he's following guidelines.

Find me one person who's arguing with me.

Lol
You are the one who said everyone is arguing with you. So you should have no problem finding one person who is arguing with you. Probably would have a hard time finding proof that everyone is arguing with you though.

Does he think everyone is as stupid as his cult? The president has the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States government yet claims over and over that he's informed like the rest of us.

j
ust pathetic.

I find it funny that anybody insists that they know what is going to happen with any degree of certainty. And even funnier that they will argue it to the death. I suppose it is their way of processing fear.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Personally I'm not afraid at all for myself. At all. That's not to say Im taking this lightly but I take great care of myself and am in little to no danger. My parents on the other hand have to be smart and vigilant. I do agree that people are scared though and sadly people are pushing fear and that's what I'm fighting.

Crazy thing is that right now we're getting our *** kicked at work because literally thousands of people are coming in to get stuff to do during their time off. This seriously might be the busiest day I've ever had. Our paint shelves are basically toilet paper shelves. These people got work off to stay away from people but instead they're going out and not necessarily doing anything that's supposed to help.

See now this is more in line with basic and common sense math, mediums, and projections.

From NYT's

Even if the United States cuts its rate of transmission in half — a tall order — some 650,000 people might become infected in the next two months.

That was the conclusion of Columbia University researchers who used a New York Times database of known cases and Census Bureau transportation data to model how the outbreak could evolve. The estimates are inherently uncertain, and they could change as the United States adopts additional measures to control the outbreak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/coronavirus-updates-usa-world.amp.html

Logically that is approximately 21,000 cases a day. Still a huge number but compared to 800,000 a day just goes to show how wonky those fear pushing numbers are.

Last edited:
See now this is more in line with basic and common sense math, mediums, and projections.

From NYT's

Even if the United States cuts its rate of transmission in half — a tall order — some 650,000 people might become infected in the next two months.

That was the conclusion of Columbia University researchers who used a New York Times database of known cases and Census Bureau transportation data to model how the outbreak could evolve. The estimates are inherently uncertain, and they could change as the United States adopts additional measures to control the outbreak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/coronavirus-updates-usa-world.amp.html

Logically that is approximately 21,000 cases a day. Still a huge number but compared to 800,000 a day just goes to show how wonky those fear pushing numbers are.
I see you're still having trouble understanding what exponential growth is.

Here's a little thought experiment for you, I'll give you a magic dollar that sprouts another dollar every three days. Every dollar spouted also sprouts an additional dollar every three days and so on. How long do you think it takes until you have a million dollars?