What's new

Coronavirus

China is a ****ing joke.

The world and the chinese people would have been a much better place if China was like Taiwan.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

China has done a good job? Are you serious? Or just ignorant? Or naive?

Im gona go with ron china is lost in the sauce.

The first doctor to come out and say there is a deadly new virus got arrested.

China hasnt done **** all this they are doing is for ****ing show now.

Clown circus country
While I don't agree with suppressing information and I don't agree with addressing him. He was spreading false information and saying things he don't know about. China handles some of this different but lots of countries would try to make sure they knew information and how to discuss it with the public before trying to create panic and fear with people. You can focus on the negative things there have been plenty of those. But there are plenty of food things they have done such as shut down wuhan and track down everyone who left from the city. Got the entire country to change their behavior and try to stop the spread of it. Which is more than other countries can say including the USA with some of their out breaks.

Have you stopped eating pigs and waterfowl and started condemning the USA for still eating those animals that are known to carry deadly virus?

My take: There is good and bad somewhere just like a lot of places.

@yamers take: the entire country and everything about it sucks.

Seems like I'm the unreasonable one.. lol. Not sure why I try to discuss things with one of the most consistently worse posters on this site but at least it's entertaining. I'll let you get back to how China sucks and how the Utah Jazz suck.

My take: There is good and bad somewhere just like a lot of places.

@yamers take: the entire country and everything about it sucks.

Seems like I'm the unreasonable one.. lol. Not sure why I try to discuss things with one of the most consistently worse posters on this site but at least it's entertaining. I'll let you get back to how China sucks and how the Utah Jazz suck.

You are so ****ing far gone. China has you by the gonads.

Taiwan number 1. Your bootlicking is hilarious.

Tell your gf taiwan isnt a part of china.

The "official" death toll from coronavirus in China has already surpassed that of SARS in just two weeks. Both are underreported by the central government. Hong Kong has closed its border with the mainland. The government is pumping liquidity into the economy to keep it going (which, in fairness, the U.S. does too).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/asia/wuhan-coronavirus-update-intl-hnk/index.html

The only people who are being counted are the ones who make it to the hospitals, get formally admitted and get checked. Even testing kits are running out of supply. People are being turned away at hospitals and told to go home and stay there. If people die without being formally diagnosed, they're considered random deaths.

The rate of spreading is currently ~4x, and the death rate at least twice the 2% that's being reported. It's likely above 6%. The eventual death rate from SARS was 10%, but the death numbers lagged behind the recorded cases for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Yes, the fake guy crying with bad acting. A bunch of people without masks. Then letting him just freely walk around recording are among a few things that look suspicious to me in that video. Also the fact I know multiple people giving me the first hand knowledge of the situation is more believable to me.

There numbers are much higher from wuhan. Their mayor has been very shady. But I think think the other places in China have been reporting pretty accurately as well as other countries. There has been no deaths outside of China. It seems this is really only killing old people. This won't be nearly as bad as the common flu was in the USA in 2018.

You really think some prankster took over entire city blocks and collaborated with dozens of actors to fake this footage? C'mon now.

China handled stuff very well

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/03/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I love china and ccp. Only silenced one guy and tried to throw him in jail for reporting the virus back in dec.

Chian good
You can keep pointing to problems that have happened and ignore the whole picture. The fact is the world health organization has commended China for it's efforts and so has much of the world with handling this. They have done things no other country could do including the USA. Yes, they have suppressed speech. But most of the speech being shut down is the incorrect lies being told such as the doctor you quoted.

Yes, China has made mistakes and has bad things. But they have contained this well once it became known to the county. That local leadership in wuhan handled this situation really really bad.

But I'm sure you will make some silly blanket statement.

I do like that you show more and more how little you know and are just trying to find anything bad you can.

You really think some prankster took over entire city blocks and collaborated with dozens of actors to fake this footage?
I think it's from different situations. This youtube channel has a history of false information and that lots it's credibility. Yes, there are lots of problems with this video. Including times that signs in this video say different city than what it's claimed to be in. Also the speech in Chinese doesn't match all the translations for information.

Yes, I trust live footage from people i know over this.

Edit: some of it might be real but there's enough false things in there to not trust it at all.

You can keep pointing to problems that have happened and ignore the whole picture. The fact is the world health organization has commended China for it's efforts and so has much of the world with handling this. They have done things no other country could do including the USA. Yes, they have suppressed speech. But most of the speech being shut down is the incorrect lies being told such as the doctor you quoted.

Are you kidding me? The WHO is a ****ing JOKE! That mfer has his balls squeezed so tight by xi jing bush that he can barely breath. The WHO is political as it gets banning taiwan from the org because chinas gov is full of Clowns!!!

Lol and how is that doctor telling lies? Are you you this brain washed? The doctor clearly was a whistleblower being silenced snd threatend by the ccp. How is he lying?please educate me

Are you kidding me? The WHO is a ****ing JOKE! That mfer has his balls squeezed so tight by xi jing bush that he can barely breath. The WHO is political as it gets banning taiwan from the org because chinas gov is full of Clowns!!!

Lol and how is that doctor telling lies? Are you you this brain washed? The doctor clearly was a whistleblower being silenced snd threatend by the ccp. How is he lying?please educate me
Okay, the USA has commended them as well. So has most countries.

Oh, I forget you don't America just like you don't like the jazz.

The doctor was saying it's SARS among other incorrect information. Also what he was doing is illegal in the USA...

Personally I think China is overreacting big time to this and so is the USA. Fear is getting the best of people. I'm pretty upset about having to deal with all this silly stuff here in China with my team, this city, and the country in general. But if you want to contain a virus in a country this big this is about as good as you get. USA has never come anywhere close to this kind of measure to stop a virus. Even much more deadly ones that have started in the USA.

Okay, the USA has commended them as well. So has most countries.

Oh, I forget you don't America just like you don't like the jazz.

The doctor was saying it's SARS among other incorrect information. Also what he was doing is illegal in the USA...

Are you serious? The doctor said SARS-like which is clearly what this is..its a corona virus.

How is that fake info? Are you serious right now? Lmao!

Are you serious? The doctor said SARS-like which is clearly what this is..its a corona virus.

How is that fake info? Are you serious right now? Lmao!
On top of that you know that it was the local leaders that shut him down right? Which handled it very poorly.

Which I don't agree with how they handled a lot early. But again it's illegal what he did in the USA as well.