What's new

Culturally Insensitive man bets a million dollars...

Didn't trump once say he would 5 million dollars if Obama produced a birth certificate proving he was born in the US of A? Did that birth certificate ever surface? If so, did trump pay up?

Didn't trump once say he would 5 million dollars if Obama produced a birth certificate proving he was born in the US of A? Did that birth certificate ever surface? If so, did trump pay up?

I think the $5MM was conditioned on Obama producing it within one week. I don't think it released that quickly. Either way, Trump is a known liar and sues people or declares bankruptcy rather than having to pay these people what Trump and his businesses owe. 'merica!

That birth certificate is like Trump's tax returns. That **** ain't ever showing up.

This will back fire on Warren.

When you're in a high profile fight with a sociopath/narcissist and you're answering THEIR questions you've already lost.

Has anyone ever seen One Brow and Michael Avenatti in the same place? This degree of self delusion can't be all that common, no?

Lmfao. @One Brow isn’t nearly as sleazy Avenatti. That the Ds haven’t lynched him is kind of surprising.

I feel that @One Brow is honest in his feelings and discussions here. Even if I find him absolutely wrong sometimes.

When you're in a high profile fight with a sociopath/narcissist and you're answering THEIR questions you've already lost.

And this alone would normally make people question someone’s character. But with him it’s mild. The fact that this is so mundane now is shameful. Shows how far he has lowered the bar.

I hope her strategy here was to address it early and take the blow now in the hopes that she doesn't have to litigate this throughout the presidential election cycle. If she is still talking about this in 2020 she's ****ed.

I hope her strategy here was to address it early and take the blow now in the hopes that she doesn't have to litigate this throughout the presidential election cycle. If she is still talking about this in 2020 she's ****ed.

I hope you're right - but remember Obama's birth certificate?

Believe me, it will never be "enough" with this nut - he'll always want more or he'll morph the argument into something else. This is what Trump does. The Dems better learn.

Good luck - like with Obama's birth certificate?

Believe me, it will never be "enough" with this nut - he'll always want more or he'll morph the argument into something else. This is what Trump does. The Dems better learn.
Yeah, I mean there's no way she can stop Trump and others from bringing it up, but this at least affords her the ability to say she's addressed it and move on. That may work or it may not. If she is bringing it up herself in a few years then we'll know she thinks (wrongly imo) that this is a winning topic for her.

Then she better prepare for that. This is one area Trump excels in. Making it dirty, ugly and personal. He’s the bes political mud slinger I’ve ever seen. Like, how is he still standing...I can’t think of anyone else that would survive what he says and does.

Obama's birth certificate.
Yeah, man. I read about it afterwards. I thought the official one was never released and the one they did release was fabricated.
He released it in 2011 so you can tell how much I followed that. I always thought it was a dumb rule anyways. If that's a point to stop someone from being president, then you probably don't have a point.

Of course not. He’s an *******.

Yeah, man. I read about it afterwards. I thought the official one was never released and the one they did release was fabricated.
He released it in 2011 so you can tell how much I followed that. I always thought it was a dumb rule anyways. If that's a point to stop someone from being president, then you probably don't have a point.

Isn’t it that they simply have to be born a US citizen and have lived here most their lives?

2 official certificates were released, neither fabricated. Is there any conservative site so unreliable you won't swallow what it says whole?