Roy Hibbert - Nicola Pekovic

QSH

Derrick Rose - Jrue Holiday
Kobe Bryant - Caldewell-Pope
Trevor Ariza - Jamal Crawford
Pau Gasol - Boris Diaw
Marcin Gortat - Al Jefferson

BIG-AL >>>>>>>>>>>>> Gortat....

Normally I would vote against the opponent because Al is benched, but even from the bench he would be the key factor in this game. Nevertheless it´s retarded to bench a guy, who is the best Center in the NBA right now....You will lose many votes for benching BIG-AL my friend...

Wait, so I moved on?

I was going to go with number of votes, but since the second group received many fewer votes, I went with percentages. You had the losing team with the best percentage.

Gasol and Gortat could hold their own against Cy's bigs. My guards would destroy his. As would my bench. As would my chemistry. I have the best chemistry in this tourney. On the other hand, Cy would have The Shell of Deron scolding Hayward just like the good ol' days and throwing tantrums at moping, fatass Hibbert as he disappears for six of the seven games.

Reactions: MVP
Gasol and Gortat could hold their own against Cy's bigs. My guards would destroy his. As would my bench. As would my chemistry. I have the best chemistry in this tourney. On the other hand, Cy would have The Shell of Deron scolding Hayward just like the good ol' days and throwing tantrums at moping, fatass Hibbert as he disappears for six of the seven games.

Bryant would never score on Kahwi

Gary Neal might single-handedly take my vote away from Cy. Worst pick of the draft tbh

Holy **** guys, I just remember I meant to pick Patty Mills when I said Gary Neal.

Getting my effing Spurs combo guards confused....

Holy **** guys, I just remember I meant to pick Patty Mills when I said Gary Neal.

Getting my effing Spurs combo guards confused....

Wow.. that changes things quite a bit actually... Mills was one of the best back-up PG last year and was lights out shooting 3's.

I was surprised you had Neal & Green in the backcourt without a backup PG, but with Mills that would make more sense.