What's new

Current Players Draft Quarterfinals: Cy v. QSH

Who would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why I stopped doing these things, people vote like idiots.

LOL .. you did draft Garry Neal instead of Patty Mills ... meaning you didn't have a back-up PG...

To me that would have changed quite a few votes. You need a back-up PG in a 7 game series (especially behind DWill),... Neal just won't cut it.

LOL .. you did draft Garry Neal instead of Patty Mills ... meaning you didn't have a back-up PG...

To me that would have changed quite a few votes. You need a back-up PG in a 7 game series (especially behind DWill),... Neal just won't cut it.

Neal is fine. 10 mpg of a backup PG isn't going to decide the game. Neal isn't a scrub. He got minutes on the Spurs.

People care way too much about the bench when the starters are playing 80% of the game.

Yall are really voting for Kobe?
Kobe is one of the greatest players of all time..... why wouldn't I vote for kobe?

An aging Gasol and Gortat are almost as good as Davis and Hibbert?
Hibbert sucks. Davis is not quite at his ceiling yet

Considering that this draft's aim for the drafters was to build the best team to perform in the season of 2014-2015, it will be fun to check these matchup's when the season is over.

Neal is fine. 10 mpg of a backup PG isn't going to decide the game. Neal isn't a scrub. He got minutes on the Spurs.

People care way too much about the bench when the starters are playing 80% of the game.

You CAN lose/win a game by one point, btw.

QSH. QSH's backcourt (PG, SG, SF positions) easily outclasses Cy's...the front court is virtually a wash. Defensively, Cy's team looks better, but I think they are lacking offensively. Gordon Hayward/Gary Neal SG combo probably the worst in this draft game tbh.

Gerald Green is a better SG than anyone on QSH's team.

Kobe is done and Green had a better year than Crawford.

Dwill/Davis pick n roll is more offensively potent than anything on your team.

Injured, past their prime ISO scorers.

An inconsistent year to year SF in Ariza.

Gasol is good, but he isn't what he once was.

Gortat is alright, but not a defensive anchor.

Hottttnickkk is dominating even though his team's average age is something like 35. I'm not surprised people think 36 year old Kobe, coming back from what is likely a career ending injury, is somehow a good option as the starting SG.

Last edited:
Hottttnickkk is dominating even though his team's average age is something like 35. I'm not surprised people think 36 year old Kobe, coming back from what is likely a career ending injury, is somehow a good option as the starting SG.
Sigh.

Unfortunately this.

Well, kobe is the most determined, motivated, hardest working player in the nba.

I would bet he is an all star next year