What's new

Current Players Draft Quarterfinals: Cy v. QSH

Who would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hottttnickkk is dominating even though his team's average age is something like 35. I'm not surprised people think 36 year old Kobe, coming back from what is likely a career ending injury, is somehow a good option as the starting SG.

Let's think about it really simply here because we're not building a dynasty as if it's 2K from scratch. We're building a squad for a seven game series for this coming season. And if that's the case, A 36 year old Bryant ****s on bitch *** Hayward 9 times out of 10. If we're being objective, we know that. Same goes for Rose and the has been formerly known as Deron Williams. My guards would absolutely destroy his on both ends of the court.

Let's think about it really simply here because we're not building a dynasty as if it's 2K from scratch. We're building a squad for a seven game series for this coming season. And if that's the case, A 36 year old Bryant ****s on bitch *** Hayward 9 times out of 10. If we're being objective, we know that. Same goes for Rose and the has been formerly known as Deron Williams. My guards would absolutely destroy his on both ends of the court.

I can have Leonard guard Kobe. Leonard would shutdown a broke *** Kobe, easy.

Derrick Rose has barely played the last 2 years. He is going to suck or get injured again.

Let's also think real simply how many people come back from an ACL surgery at age 36 with as much mileage as Kobe?

Also think real simply about how many players come back from Rose's multiple surgeries.

I can have Leonard guard Kobe. Leonard would shutdown a broke *** Kobe, easy.

Derrick Rose has barely played the last 2 years. He is going to suck or get injured again.

Let's also think real simply how many people come back from an ACL surgery at age 36 with as much mileage as Kobe?

Also think real simply about how many players come back from Rose's multiple surgeries.

Have Leonard guard Kobe. Who's guarding Rose? Deron? Sheward? Bwahahaha.

I think it boils down to the fact that he has just three bench players and they're not even that good. The starters would be damn close. But my bench would outscore his by 15 during the 12-15 minutes they're on the floor.

That and I have multiple guys who can big shots. Kobe, Gasol, Ariza. These guys can all be counted on in the clutch. Other than Leonard, his guys have shown nothing in the playoffs.

This is the first time I'm looking at this. I do think Cy's team is better, especially defensively in the front court.