D-Will karma

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by str8line, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Stickler

Stickler Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I don't know what your problem is with me, and I also don't care.

But the fact that you've formed such a strong opinion about me, without knowing anything about me, doesn't exactly do anything to make me think you're right about Deron Williams.

Be well.

2. audacious3ball

audacious3ball Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    I picked him up a couple weeks ago off waivers to be my third string pg and I'm pretty happy I did. Maybe he could excel in the same role as a Jazzman too.

3. str8line

str8line Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner

Nov 22, 2013
    "I don't think so. If I'm wrong, please feel free to link the article."

"Have some sense of perspective."

"I don't know what your problem is with me, and I also don't care.

But the fact that you've formed such a strong opinion about me, without knowing anything about me, doesn't exactly do anything to make me think you're right about Deron Williams.

Be well."

Be well? Be well?! Only a smug little _____ would say that. C'mon Stickler, grow a pair.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  4. Stickler

Stickler Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    What am I supposed to say? I have no interest in the personal attacks or flame wars. I don't know him, I have no opinion about him. I hope he is well.

5. jimmy eat jazz

jimmy eat jazz Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Geez, that's what everyone remembers and gets so worked up about? That's a whole lot of nothing. Let it go for heaven's sake.

I still root for D-Will, have been and always will be a fan. I keep hoping that he has a mid-to-end of career resurgence. He was great when he was here; gave us a lot of great b-ball and many great moments. I feel badly for him. Injuries have reduced him to a shell of what he used to be. He seems to have lost the competitive fire that made him so great too. Personally, I'd love to see him in a Jazz uni. I'd exchange him for Burke in a heartbeat. Brooklyn/New Jersey has never run an offense that suits his skills.

Sure he makes a lot of money, but he's human, and I imagine the turn of events is eating him up inside. I suspect also that he wishes he'd never left Utah. He probably realized too late how good he had it here.