What's new

Dantè quoted "City of Utah"

Northern Territory

Western Australia

Victoria

New South Wales

Tasmania

Queensland

Yes. He didn't expect to come here, he is foreign, and he is 18. How many Australian provinces can you name?

Queensland; City or Province?

Victoria?

Rivendell?

Well if I was going there to make millions of dollars I might get to know the landscape but I will give him a pass. Just found it funny.

Yes. He didn't expect to come here, he is foreign, and he is 18. How many Australian provinces can you name?

Victoria?

Rivendell?

If I'm about to be employed at $3 mil/year you can bet your *** I'm going to know the city, state, province, etc. of my suitor. It's not like he had to learn more than seven or eight cities and states in a worst case scenario. He must have had zero inclination that he would fall outside the top four. Either that or he had such reservations about coming to Utah that he blocked out anything having to do with us.

If I'm about to be employed at $3 mil/year you can bet your *** I'm going to know the city, state, province, etc. of my suitor. It's not like he had to learn more than seven or eight cities and states in a worst case scenario. He must have had zero inclination that he would fall outside the top four. Either that or he had such reservations about coming to Utah that he blocked out anything having to do with us.
Ok buddy.. let's calm down now.

No more Red Bulls and cocaine for this guy^^^^^^^^

It's a great sign. Karl said the same thing.

So he basically quoted Karl!

Also should mention how he held his breath for a moment before he said city of Utah. Like he was knowing there's something wrong with what he's about to say.

Victoria?

Rivendell?

I am sure you could take the majority of 18 year old Americans and they could not pick out Australia on a map? So yes he gets a pass. I think it "the City of Utah" has become a tradition.

Last edited:
I bet he doesn't even know that we're called the Beehive State because bees build the Great Salt Lake back in 1847 from seagull carcasses.