What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

I think Exum is going to go to a team who has a ball dominant SG and excel as an off ball PG and fantastic defender. If you put him with Devin Booker, that's perfect. And that especially works since Phoenix doesn't play any defense so his defense will be applauded.

I think Exum is going to go to a team who has a ball dominant SG and excel as an off ball PG and fantastic defender. If you put him with Devin Booker, that's perfect. And that especially works since Phoenix doesn't play any defense so his defense will be applauded.

We lose athletic and talented young players and replace them with slow veteran players.

Exum will excel when he leaves here. I'm pretty certain of that. Lots of times, guys just need a change of scenery. And more times than not since the Sloan days, guys do better after they leave than when they were here. Just take a look at the list:

Millsap
Korver
Carroll
Koufos
Mack
CJ Miles
Trey Burke
Kanter
Burks TBD

I'm sure I'm missing somebody, but the list of guys to excel post Utah is pretty high since Sloan left. That means our coaching staff and front office didn't maximize their talents when they were here.

Favors will be the next one to excel.

I can't believe that some of you are excited to see Rubio, Korver, Ingles and Crowder on the court at the same time.

jazz and diamond77 are the same person with the ben simmons avy guy. It's the same person with 1 account. I think Jazzfanz has to do a better job with banning these kind of people.

Are the Exum homers the worst group of posters in JazzFanz history? I didn’t play much attention to the Carlos Arroyo homers so an honest question.

there is 1 exum homer with 4 different accounts, The jazzfanz mods and admin have been letting it go unchecked for ages now. They will gladly ban me though for posting a youtube video that has the F word in it just out of spite though.

I'm not an Exum homer, but I'm also not an Exum hater.

The guy has disappointed, but he isn't worthless. I know that Jazz fans especially on this site like to rant and moan about a certain player when things aren't going well, but it's rarely ever that player's fault. We didn't lose because of CJ Miles just like we aren't losing now because of Exum.

But people want to complain about something.

The guy has disappointed, but he isn't worthless. I know that Jazz fans especially on this site like to rant and moan about a certain player when things aren't going well, but it's rarely ever that player's fault. We didn't lose because of CJ Miles just like we aren't losing now because of Exum.

They complain about Dante when he doesn't even play or plays 2 mins. Lol. They have no idea

I HONESTLY want exum to be good b/c we've got em for 3yrs, but I just don't see the "kobe" comparison that his manager hyped out of him. Exum, literally has no jump shot.....