What's new

Dante Exum to the Rockets

Wow, that's NOT a decent deal for the Rockets. That's a total cost saving move. I would say I feel bad for the fans, but screw Houston. . .
They got an assload of picks... I think they flip Oladipo if they are sucking at the deadline. I prolly would have kept Levert or swapped him for picks, but they probably think they are still a playoff team if you sub in Victor for Harden.

F-Ing DL trades Exum for JC when we could have had Harden. (all sarcasm... looking at you @Thee Idiotic Minivan K )
Exum has a super power where every time he’s traded, it’s for someone better than the last guy. The league will be laughing now, but they won’t be laughing when they trade Exum for Wilt.

So the Nets... I'm not so sure having three ball dominant players is the way to go... especially since your defensive anchor is DeAndre Jordan who is looking more like an anchor than a defensive anchor these days. But at least they have an amazing locker room completely free of mercurial personalities.

Wow. This is horrible for Houston.
Puts a smile on my face though!
I don't know... Ben Simmons is a really good player but he's got some limitations and they need to do a full re-build now. 4 unprotected picks and a bunch of unprotected pick swaps is pretty nice. I think they flip Victor at some point for another first and an expiring.

I haven't looked at this deal in detail but seeing Oladipo in it... what's Indiana getting?

I think Indian won this deal... Caris came at the cost of a guy that was leaving and he is the Medium-High usage guy they needed to add around their other dudes. He's on a decent value deal.

I like what Cleveland did too, but wonder if they can flip Andre for something.

Houston taking all the lotto scratchers and some cost savings isn't great but the alternatives weren't wonderful either.