What's new

Dante scores 28 pts on 11-13(4-4 3pt) in 24 min

Who is overreacting? He scored 28 points in 20 minutes. No one said it meant too much. However, has Donovan ever done that? Let's recognize he was pretty unreal and be happy for him. It's ok, we don't need remorse.

Donovan's first 28 point game was his 8th game into his rookie season. A WIN over the Blazers. This is Dante's 6th season, and his first 28 point game - good for him, I hope he can stay healthy and have an NBA career. Just bear in mind, it's one game, and putting up good numbers on a bad team is pretty meaningless. Trey Burke had 42 points in a game for the Knicks in 2018. I was genuinely happy for Trey, and I'm happy for Dante about having a good game too.

Donovan's first 28 point game was his 8th game into his rookie season. A WIN over the Blazers. This is Dante's 6th season, and his first 28 point game - good for him, I hope he can stay healthy and have an NBA career. Just bear in mind, it's one game, and putting up good numbers on a bad team is pretty meaningless. Trey Burke had 42 points in a game for the Knicks in 2018. I was genuinely happy for Trey, and I'm happy for Dante about having a good game too.

Get out of here with that realistic ****. This is a place for over-the-top Exum homers and totally butt-hurt Exum haterz.

3ld1wl.jpg

How are they relevant for telling us about who he is today and what opportunities he was getting in the near past?
I was arguing when he was healthy he played and was given every opportunity to get better, then you said look at all the games where he played 2-10 minutes. I showed you that only once did he play less than ten minutes. I’m not sure wtf your talking about.