What's new

Dear FRONT OFFICE: NO ONE WANTS TO WIN GAMES WITH RJ AND MW!

Revolution 9

Contributor
Stop the madness! We are going insane.

The only way we will stomach winning this year is with the youth. What is your plan? To be a 8-12 seed with
RJ and MW? What the **** are you thinking?

Jim less and lunatic wolf disagree.

When you say NO ONE wants to win with them, Im pretty sure you mean us fans. Im also pretty sure the players feel different and I am once again pretty sure our opinion means nothing.

When you say NO ONE wants to win with them, Im pretty sure you mean us fans. Im also pretty sure the players feel different and I am once again pretty sure our opinion means nothing.

Franchises don't care about their fans? I think someone needs to take a basic economics class.

I have family who work in the Jazz's PR department.... This season has been BRUTAL for ticket sales. They've had games where they've literally gone up into the upper bowl and asked people to come down into the lower bowl because it looked so bad on tv.

This had never been done. This franchise for nearly 2 decades regularly filled their arena every single night.

You're utterly crazy if you think the business owners of this franchise don't care about what their fans think. Unless you're EXXON Mobile or Walmart, most businesses care about what their customers want.

Marvin has a future with this team. There, I said it.

And I'm not upset about it right now either. (Said that too)

I'd take an 8 seed and a shot in the playoffs over a tank season any year. It's not going to happen though. We are too far gone for that.

Richard Jefferson is a ******* that came out and said he is leaving next year to hunt for a championship. As far as I am concerned he died the moment he spoke those words. I have no idea why the Jazz play him even 1 single minute. It actually makes me angry that he plays so many minutes.

Marvin on the other hand has finally found a place in this world. Marvin as a 3 sucks and he demonstrated that for the last couple of years. Marvin as a stretch 4 is a completely different player and I really hope the Jazz resign him to a vet min contract. My problem with Marvin is that he is playing major minutes over Kanter. If Marvin was getting 15 minutes in a reserve role everyone would love him.

Rush is finally in shape and starting (over the last 3 games) to play well. I don't think he re-signs as he has expressed some frustration with his lack of playing time. If he could be re-signed for cheap he might also have a place in a reserve role.

I'd take an 8 seed and a shot in the playoffs over a tank season any year. It's not going to happen though. We are too far gone for that.

Getting the 8th seed two years ago cost us Harrison Barnes and got us swept by the Spurs. It was the wrong decision then and now. Sometimes winning long term means losing short term.

I do agree with you that since this year is already lost and the playoffs out of reach that we should be trying to tank.

Don't recall DL or Corbin ever saying Jazz are playing for a playoff spot this year.
They know what's at stake here.

Getting the 8th seed two years ago got us the #21 pick last year that allowed us to move up to grab Trey Burke instead of Shabazz No Game. Burke >>>>>>>>> Barnes.

repara_felix_jr__fix_it_felix_jr_by_eltulipannegro-d5uw34x.jpg

Franklin please don't fix my posts. Getting the 21st pick did not get us Burke. If you have Harrison Barnes you could have traded other assets or future picks to get Burke.

I just want to gouge out my eyes, this thread is so stupid. I enjoyed watching the team play well, and seeing the team just look like they enjoyed being around each other.

I'm getting less and less worried on wether we get a top three pick as I gain more and more faith in Burks, Favors, Kanter,Burke, and Hayward. All five are looking like they they will all be good seartaintly none of them will be busts, and believe the core 5 will be contenders with a good bench.

Yeah, but the five (plus maybe Gobert) should be playing all their minutes together and ALL have a usage rate of over 25%.
Hard to tell if you're being serious.

There are 30 qualified players in the NBA with a usage rate of 25% or more. 4 (Trey, Gordo, Alec, Enes) of the top 93 in usage rate are on the Jazz. Favors comes in at 131 (although he's 58th in touches per game among those who have played 20+ games, just a hair below Dirk). These young players are being given the ball more than any set of young players in the league. Has there ever been another team with 5 players under the age of 24 with usage rates above 19?

Among lineups that have been used in at least 20 games this season, there are only 2 in the entire league that play 20+ minutes per game together, and 7 that play 15+ minutes per game together.

There isn't a coach in the history of the NBA who would do what the average Jazzfanz poster is demanding. Y'all are ****ing retards.

There isn't a coach in the history of the NBA who would do what the average Jazzfanz poster is demanding. Y'all are ****ing retards.

Serious question

Is there a coach in the history of the nba with this much talent under 23 years old all on the same team and all playing a different position combined with such a small amount of veteran talent?