What's new

Deathuary is coming

Joncolton

It sure seems like the Jazz might never lose a game again right now. We'll know for sure if the Jazz are legit or not if they can survive the gauntlet of games that is coming in February.

What's your prediction for February - wins? losses?

1611676203636.png

Of the 16 games you have there I peg us for 7 losses. So 9-7. But a couple of those are on the fence kind of things. Could go 11-5.

But actually we are going to shock the world and continue the win streak all the way through January and through this set. Oh yeah.

I see Boston, the Clips, and the Lakers on that list. Otherwise meh. . .

I think we match up really well with the Sixers and Bucks. . .

Crazy that we will likely finish our season series with the Clips by Feb 19th.

They better flex in one of those Jazz-Clippers games in nationally.

It'll be a great test to see again if we're true contenders or 5th seed territory again. Based on what I've seen from the team so far I think we'll perform. There's only (4) games in there I really don't like: @LAC, @LAC, LAL, and @PHI. Even looking at those 4 games none of them seem like impossible tasks. Based on how we're playing right now I think those 4 games would be the only ones we wouldn't be favored in (as of today).

Of course I would be quite surprised to see them go 12-4 with a stretch like that so I temper my expectations, but I truly feel like this could be a special year. We will have lulls but we just need to make sure they don't go on any colossal bad stretches and with a quality stretch of games like this I'd be more than content with 9-7 or 10-6

My prediction...we arrive at the TNT date with BOS on a 16 game winning streak. Shaq is under pressure to back off of the attacks on Don and Rudy. But of course that is not something he knows how to do; so he doubles down and repeats more incindiary nonsense. This ignites the Jazz to burn the NBA down and they sweep the 4 least coast conference contenders arriving at the LA twosome with the Clips on a 20 game streak. They split the duet with the Clips because they coast in the second game of the set. This gives Quin ammo to light into them and question their manhoods. They respond by winning the rest of games in the month and leave the NBA execs hunting for Shaq with murder in their eyes...he goes into hiding in Mexico City.

My prediction...we arrive at the TNT date with BOS on a 16 game winning streak. Shaq is under pressure to back off of the attacks on Don and Rudy. But of course that is not something he knows how to do; so he doubles down and repeats more incindiary nonsense. This ignites the Jazz to burn the NBA down and they sweep the 4 least coast conference contenders arriving at the LA twosome with the Clips on a 20 game streak. They split the duet with the Clips because they coast in the second game of the set. This gives Quin ammo to light into them and question their manhoods. They respond by winning the rest of games in the month and leave the NBA execs hunting for Shaq with murder in their eyes...he goes into hiding in Mexico City.
I'd be very pleased if we could be our 15-game franchise win streak record. It's been held since 1997. Every time we get past 10 games, I hold out hope that we will beat it. It's been a long 23+ years.

fzja.gif

I think we will win 10. Another question is how many will end up postponed.
We will win all of them. The teams will petition the league to retroactively postpone the games we beat them, and the league will acquiesce.

I chose to just take it a game at a time. The NBA is too hard to predict especially with the short season. Never did I think the Jazz would lose to the Knicks but they did. I know the Knicks are improved but that night we could not throw it in the ocean which happens. I hope the Jazz continue to do what they have been doing. I am pleasantly surprised who well they have played so far.

Time to trade Ingles for Reddick straight up. Pelicans are said to be open to moving him and Lonzo.

Probably 11-5, maybe 10-6. We could drop games to the Clippers, Lakers, Sixers, Heat and Celtics, maybe Indiana.

It is very tough to beat the same team twice in a short time frame. So most of these 2 game sets we will likely lose on of them. I think we could end up losing as many as 7. I am hoping for only 5 though.