What's new

Game Thread Dec 09, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 12-09-21

Dammit. They better sit him. No need to risk anything.

Although I do not hate the idea of keeping him available but making it a DNP-CD type scenario. I think the injured report is kind of silly to begin with. It is a remnant of the days when we have an injured reserve list and players had to be declared on the list if injured and not playing, and then it was used to expand our rosters, so they got rid of that and just added roster spots. So why even list anyone as injured anymore? Just don't play them, but they can dress and possibly be available if needed.

Although I do not hate the idea of keeping him available but making it a DNP-CD type scenario. I think the injured report is kind of silly to begin with. It is a remnant of the days when we have an injured reserve list and players had to be declared on the list if injured and not playing, and then it was used to expand our rosters, so they got rid of that and just added roster spots. So why even list anyone as injured anymore? Just don't play them, but they can dress and possibly be available if needed.

I love how committed we are to the long term and playoff success.

Jazz: We gonna put Butler in the rotation and develop him...

Butler struggles for a minute to adjust....

Jazz: Nevermind

Jazz: we gonna rest Mike and we have a plan... we already got the 1 seed last year... its all about the playoffs and a title.

Mike looks healthy

Jazz: Eff that we need to win tonight.

This reminds me of when my boss went off his anti-depressant medicine and death spiraled for like 18 months. He thought he could get rid of the medicine because he was doing so well... Dummy... the medicine is part of the reason you are doing well. Mike has had no issues yet because the program is working... but now we abandon that for this absolutely must win game. Same stupid ****.

It's for gamblers imho.

That was such a crap jump ball toss by the ref. Also was a foul on danny green in the first place.

Announcer said this is a utah jazz team that won 49 games last year.
Is that true? Thought we won more than that.