What's new

Game Thread Dec 12, 2020: Jazz vs. Suns (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 12-12-20

Elijah Hughes is really smooth offensive player. Shoots an easy 3ball and easy finger-rolls. Reminds me of an old-school player like Dell Curry.

He runs the floor great. He's good at setting picks in the pick-and-roll. He vacuums up rebounds. He gets off the floor to challenge shots. There's a lot to like there.
Hopefully he can figure out the defensive rotations.

The thing about Azabuike is you can tell he wants to dominate. And he has elite athleticism for his size. We may have gotten ourselves another steal.

He gets to learn from Favors and Gobert, so he's got that working for him.
Homeys take: The SL Stars were awesome. Oni played hard and did a bunch of stuff that doesn't show up in the box score. NWG has been reading this board and is showing up at some of your homes to explain things to you. The rooks looked solid. The rotation players put in a good effort. Morgan was very solid. Brantley busted his butt on D.

This may be because I missed basketball but everyone looked good.

NWG was impressive when he got into a pace.

Hughes is smooth but some bad shots and poor defense.

Azubuike has that intimidation. Carter saw him and turned lol.

Forrest looks long and has some handles. If he ever shoots okayish, he will get that promotion.

The thing about Azabuike is you can tell he wants to dominate. And he has elite athleticism for his size. We may have gotten ourselves another steal.

I loved how Jevon Carter wouldn't go near him. Time and again, he got himself out of the paint when Dok was dropped.