Added to Calendar: 12-20-22

Bolmaro playing like ****

Markkanen - 38 points (9/13 from 3) and 5 rebounds

Vanderbilt - 18 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals

Clarkson - 21 points and 6 assists

Kessler - 10 points, 9 rebounds and 2 blocks

Conley - 7 points and 7 assists

Beasley - 17 points

Just an all-around team effort and *** kicking by us tonight.

All you Rudy Gay haters need to apologize now. He's +30

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221221_105341.jpg
    Screenshot_20221221_105341.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 18
Didn’t get a chance to watch the game. Did Kessler and Vando play at the same time?

Yes, they were both in the starting lineup and played quite a few minutes together. I'm still not convinced that combo would work long term, especially against better competition, but it worked tonight. Both guys played very well.

Yes, they were both in the starting lineup and played quite a few minutes together. I'm still not convinced that combo would work long term, especially against better competition, but it worked tonight. Both guys played very well.
Vando was more active in the offense and it worked well… found the gaps to get open.

Lauri was not messing around tonight… yeesh dude is on a heater. Let’s have him shooting like 4-5 more shots per game coach… he can handle it.

We are good again.

Vando was more active in the offense and it worked well… found the gaps to get open.

Lauri was not messing around tonight… yeesh dude is on a heater. Let’s have him shooting like 4-5 more shots per game coach… he can handle it.

We are good again.

Yeah, this was probably Vando's best offensive game of the season, and one of his best games overall.

Right now Lauri is taking 15 shots a game. I would love to see him get up to around 17 or 18 a night.

I'm starting to heat up to the idea of Doc getting more minutes here and there. He played well in the limited minutes he had. At six eleven 270 pounds, he's no push-over.