What's new

Game Thread Dec 26, 2020: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-26-20

Horrible play call coming out of the timeout. That’s not even on Bogey nobody was open and nobody was going to the ball. Quin has to be better.

I'm not surprised, that's pretty much how it's been all night.. why not and it with a 5-second call

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app
Felt quite appropriate... time for a system update with some bug fixes on the old sex machine... the ball handler in particular is having a hard time.

One of my pet peeves is when a player gets in some foul trouble and the coach limits the amount of playing time for the player. The player never ends up fouling out therefore the coach limits how much the player get to play much more than the foul trouble actually does.
Let them foul out. So be it. Then you know for certain that they played as much as possible. Gobert only has 22 minutes with 6 minutes left in the game. Thats not enough minutes. He is a postive in the plus/minus in a game we are losing.
He should have played more but Quin stopped that from happening, not the fouls.

You're right. Could have changed the outcome.

Horrible play call coming out of the timeout. That’s not even on Bogey nobody was open and nobody was going to the ball. Quin has to be better.
Bogey isn’t a passer... maybe it was a decoy but he’s one of the last guys I trust to make a pass. It should almost always be Ingles... that’s partly in Quin.

This parlay pays 5 to 1 odds:

- Donovan Mitchell to make at least 3 three-pointers
- Mike Conley to make at least 2 three-pointers
- Jordan Clarkson to make at least 2 three-pointers
- Rudy Gobert to grab at least 12 rebounds
- Rudy Gobert to score at least 14 points

This missed by one more Donovan made three lol

Bogey isn’t a passer... maybe it was a decoy but he’s one of the last guys I trust to make a pass. It should almost always be Ingles... that’s partly in Quin.
I think it was the threat of him inbounding and relocating for 3 that would open up either JC or Mitch but JC slipped and **** hit the fan.

Donovan had 2 blocks and 3 steals. He had a good 2nd half and put us in a position to win it.

well I guess the guarantee win wasn't guaranteed. I think this happened last time when Twolves came in and beat the Jazz. Too many turnovers and poor shooting always leads to defeat. It is surprising they had a shot to tie the game. Jazz did not deserve to win this game.

It's early with basically no training camp or pre season to speak of. Mitch and bogey have historically bad nights and we still have a chance to tie at the end. We're going to be alright. Coach needs to learn to make adjustments and ride a hot hand and please make him challenge a call new ownership.

TVqXFWa.png

I was yelling at the tv when we came out of the timeout and Bogey walked over to inbound the ball. He's the last guy you want inbounding in that situation. Not sure what Quin was thinking.

Donovan had 2 blocks and 3 steals. He had a good 2nd half and put us in a position to win it.
Did he really have 2 blocks? Don’t remember seeing them. He had one awesome steal I remember, but his defense is extremely disappointing. To the point I sometimes even get the thought in my head that Don is such an ambassador for the game and such good buddies with the players that he has a little ‘let the man get his stats’ attitude in the less important moments in the game.
Why wasn’t Q up at mid court screaming for a timeout? Were we out?
Yes we were. Bogey missed Conley after JC tripped. He was across the court, but wide open.