What's new

Game Thread Dec 26, 2020: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-26-20

For me it actually is on ATT, but they had it listed as “shogun fights.” I tried Reddit streams before that but I guess they had to take it down again. If you google nba streams and keep trying the ones that come up you’ll find something-probably won’t be the Jazz stream though.

Oh dang. THANKS! Should not have relied on the guide. It's on.

All they've got to do is not give the ball. No more throwing it out of bounds, stepping past half court, Jr Jazz stuff ect. We'll be fine once we stop.

According to past sentiment we have no worries, Rubio will shoot them out of the game. BTW where is Ricky's brother who used to post here?

For me it actually is on ATT, but they had it listed as “shogun fights.” I tried Reddit streams before that but I guess they had to take it down again. If you google nba streams and keep trying the ones that come up you’ll find something-probably won’t be the Jazz stream though.
I lucked out the other night and found a jazz feed. All others seem to be Portland I figured that's because they were at home? Just got a VPN (Since I'm in Utah) and it's working great on Amazon.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder how long it will take it to pull our heads out of our collective asses and start playing ball.

All kinds of sloppy. Turnovers are annoying, Bogey getting blocked twice is annoying but **** Minny announcers are insuffareble.

See the problem was he hit Rudy right in the hands. You just can't do that.