Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

The Thriller

I suppose some people think you should use more than .842 seconds before deciding to kill someone.

Except, he didn't raise his hands at them. He raised them up along his sides. Check the video again.

I'm sure the cop was afraid. Most of them seem to be.
The police shouldn’t have the right to kill like this. The standard (or lack thereof) that we’re holding them to is absurd. It’s like we grant them an overwhelming right of clemency to kill. This shouldn’t be. Besides, they already have virtually no qualifications to be hired anyway. So our police departments are hiring some of the least qualified in society and giving them the most power of anyone in our society. What a ridiculous system!

Who is protected and served here? Certainly not the public.

Btw, the history of the south side of chicago (where Adam toledo lived) has a very interesting history:

Last edited:

Archie Moses

I suppose some people think you should use more than .842 seconds before deciding to kill someone.

Except, he didn't raise his hands at them. He raised them up along his sides. Check the video again.

I'm sure the cop was afraid. Most of them seem to be.
1. Not sure what you mean here.

2. On video, yes. But do I condemn a cop for not knowing that while chasing someone armed up until the last .842 milliseconds? Parts of me wants to condemn him cause it's a sad story and parts of me understands raising a gun or hand while having a gun .842 milliseconds beforehand can be considered scary af. I'd love to say it wouldn't, but I'm a realist.

I'd be afraid if I were a cop too, but who cares about those who die on duty?

Just curious, does this make me alt right?

I'm glad you brought up .o42 seconds though. I don't think you're capable of putting yourself in the shoes of someone in the line of duty, chasing someone with a gun.

Last edited:

One Brow

1. Not sure what you mean here.

2. On video, yes. But do I condemn a cop for not knowing that while chasing someone armed up until the last .842 milliseconds? Parts of me wants to condemn him cause it's a sad story and parts of me understands raising a gun or hand while having a gun .842 milliseconds beforehand can be considered scary af. I'd love to say it wouldn't, but I'm a realist.

I'd be afraid if I were a cop too, but who cares about those who die on duty?

Just curious, does this make me alt right?

I'm glad you brought up .o42 seconds though. I don't think you're capable of putting yourself in the shoes of someone in the line of duty, chasing someone with a gun.
There is nothing that says the officer knew he was armed. You can easily see how dark that alley is during the chase. You think the officer was making calm observations of small glimpses while running?

I've said multiple times now that you're not alt-right, but are comfortable with many of their takes on life.

Red

The Thriller

The media has reported extensively on Floyd's past to justify his killing, but what about Chauvin's past? Seems to me like his past is at least as relevant as Floyd's. Derek Chauvin served for 19 years and had 18 complaints and 16 of which were closed w/o any discipline (which we all know means they swept under the rug by the union). Not only was he still on the force, he was TRAINING when he killed George Floyd. Even with all of the video evidence, we're mostly all shocked that he was actually found guilty. If there hadn't been any video evidence, does anyone think he would have even been brought to trial?

How many others did Chauvin abuse in his 19 year career that we don't know of?

Chauvin isn't a good dude. He exemplifies the problem in our system. 18 complaints in 19 years and was a trainer. Is this really the best we can do?

Last edited:

The Thriller

God forbid that Tucker Carlson admit the jurors might have actually based their decision on the merits of the case presented by the prosecution.....

I'm shocked I tell you shocked that Tucker Carlson is disappointed in the verdict. Who could have foreseen him defending the white cop who killed a black man? It's almost like he's a white supremacist!

And his laugh? Sounds like the Joker at :15. He laughs like the Joker before cancelling someone he disagreed with. I thought the right hated cancel culture?

Reactions: Red

The Thriller

Not when one considers the first statement officials released regarding Floyd’s death:

Excellent point.

Gee, looks like the police omitted a few pretty obvious details.

Think about that for a few mins. I wish those police defenders on here would respond to this. How is the public supposed to trust in the police when they do ******** like this? Clearly, they were lying. Clearly, they were trying to sweep this under the rug. Clearly, if there hadn't been a video, Chauvin would still be a free man training on the force.

I have a sinking feeling that police abuse, harass, and murder a lot more people than we're being told and they're getting away with it because there isn't video evidence and their departments lie about it.