What's new

Detroit Rock City visits Salt Lake City -- Pistons @ Jazz 3/13/2018 7:00 pm MST

Of the 6 lotto teams remaining on our schedule, Detroit is the only one without its own pick and without any incentive to lose (coach being on the hot seat adds to this). This is definitely a trap-type game. I'm nervous. Hopefully peeps come out focused. A big Favors or Jae game would really do wonders

Lets not play around. We can't just show up and win these games.

Every game needs to have energy and focus. This isnt a gimmie.

Really hoping to see a smooth offense, and energy on defense. Could be a grind it out sort of game. Lets hope our 3 point shot is on point.
I debuted my DM #45 jersey in pick up basketball today, and my shot was wet. Lets hope its an omen.

Since I don’t really know where to put this I’ll post it here. Here is an interview with Rudy on Fox13 that kind of goes into when Hayward left and it makes me like him even a little less. The dude had no respect for this organization or teammates here and is quite a coward. The fact Rudy reached out and just wanted some type of communication on his decision and never got anything back is a joke. The fact he text Dennis Lyndsey when he left is a joke, Hayward as a whole in a Jazz uniform was a joke, and the way he left is just terrible. Not to mention it seems like other than some small talk on games Rudy and him haven’t communicated since. Lots of other questions asked in the interview. Just figured I’d post it somewhere while things are a bit slow today, and had to rant a little. I’ll end the rant with the only medicine that can cure such disgust....Donovan Mitchell.

The Hayward thing is old news. He said he ignored everyone and turned his phone off after the Jazz meeting. I dont know why this has to be brought up every other month. Hayward has talked about it, Ingles has talked about it, Hood talked about it, and now Gobert.

Guys, I hate to do this or even say this. I'm probably going to the game tonight and it seems for the last 4 years every time I go we lose. I'm hoping that changes tonight :S

The Hayward thing is old news. He said he ignored everyone and turned his phone off after the Jazz meeting. I dont know why this has to be brought up every other month. Hayward has talked about it, Ingles has talked about it, Hood talked about it, and now Gobert.
As pointless as this post?.....I think not. The interview was released the day before I posted it. I don’t care if you don’t like it, don’t read the post or watch the video.

Guys, I hate to do this or even say this. I'm probably going to the game tonight and it seems for the last 4 years every time I go we lose. I'm hoping that changes tonight :S
As I said, I already have a bad feeling about this game....don’t make it worse. Griffin and Drummond are good players, first home game after a road trip, a team with no reason to lose, Jazz heading into an easy stretch of home games. I hope they don’t let this one get them.

As pointless as this post?.....I think not. The interview was released the day before I posted it. I don’t care if you don’t like it, don’t read the post or watch the video.
This post is about as interesting as old Hayward news.

As I said, I already have a bad feeling about this game....don’t make it worse. Griffin and Drummond are good players, first home game after a road trip, a team with no reason to lose, Jazz heading into an easy stretch of home games. I hope they don’t let this one get them.

Jazz are going to slay tonight. The games to be worried about were the Pacers and Pelicans on the road. Jazz rolled.

Does anyone ever find it weird how we have, to my knowledge, no French Gobert stans on here? We got Spanish Rubio stans, we have Australian Exum stans, we had Turkish Kanter stans, hell we even had Puerto Rican Carlos Arroyo stans back in the day.

rudy + favors will have to be on their A game. The piston's front court is still quite damn dangerous.

Drummond played very well in his last game vs. the Jazz. Need to step up for sure.

Stanley Johnson is probably out - maybe Reggie Bullock too.

Bullock got in a car crash on Sunday - crazy.

Does anyone ever find it weird how we have, to my knowledge, no French Gobert stans on here? We got Spanish Rubio stans, we have Australian Exum stans, we had Turkish Kanter stans, hell we even had Puerto Rican Carlos Arroyo stans back in the day.
I’m not a French expert but I believe Stan would be a very uncommon name. In fact, the only European I’m aware of that’s a Stan is Stanislav Medvedenko. Detroit has two Stans, but I’m not sure on their family nationalities.