What's new

Detroit Rock City visits Salt Lake City -- Pistons @ Jazz 3/13/2018 7:00 pm MST

I know this is a bad game to mention this because we are playing so well. But I really wish the ball was in Mitchell’s hands with more time on the shot clock more often when him and Rubio are on the floor.

He’s too good and has too much playmaking ability to be standing around for multiple possessions.

Pretty sure Detroit found Kennard playing at the local church and invited him to play tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know this is a bad game to mention this because we are playing so well. But I really wish the ball was in Mitchell’s hands with more time on the shot clock more often when him and Rubio are on the floor.

He’s too good and has too much playmaking ability to be standing around for multiple possessions.

Donovan seems to be really good at conserving energy until he's needed.

So we've been winning without Favors contributing too much. Good to know he's expendable.

Why the hell did Harpring just spend like 3 minutes talking about Andre Drummond needing to improve offensively? Has he watched basketball this year? Drummond has had a breakout year. Harpring makes me cringe sometimes.

Nah, he's fine how he is. That's the Jazz offense. It's never going to be OKC offense.

Why the hell did Harpring just spend like 3 minutes talking about Andre Drummond needing to improve offensively? Has he watched basketball this year? Drummond has had a breakout year. Harpring makes me cringe sometimes.
I mean, he still needs to improve. Are the Pistons winning basketball games?

Reactions: Tak
How to stop Mitchell. Make your whole team guard him, problem is the rest of that team will murder you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk