What's new

Dexter

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
Watching episode one, season one and I like it much more than the Lithgow season which I watched half of.

I love this black sergeant who rips into Dexter. I didn't see him in season 4 though. I wonder if Dexter kills him because he finds out about him. Hmmmmmmmmm...don't tell me.

I love Dexter and have watched every season. But I do believe its starting to get a little ridiculous. It seems like Miami has as many murderers and seriel killers as the rest of the country combined.

I love Dexter and have watched every season. But I do believe its starting to get a little ridiculous. It seems like Miami has as many murderers and seriel killers as the rest of the country combined.

Agreed. "It is generally estimated that in the United States, there are at least 20 and as many as 50 serial killers actively patrolling our streets in search of victims." And Miami is just one city.

what makes dexter a bit onbelievable is he has no combat training either hand to hand or weapons, and still overpowers people:(.

maybe he should have been army or some karate kid:p

what makes dexter a bit onbelievable is he has no combat training either hand to hand or weapons, and still overpowers people:(.

That's not true. His dad DID teach him those things. So it's not onbelievable at all!

I maintain that Season 2 is the best one. Seasons 1 and 3 are just okay by comparison. Haven't watched Season 4 yet, although my brother has pretty much ruined all of the surprises for me.

Even with its weakness's its still one of the best shows on tv. I just wished they focused less on trying to keep us on the edge of our seats and create a jaw dropper after each episode. The show is great because of its characters and acting. When they focus more on that the show is amazing.

My dad gave me the first three seasons for my birthday last year. I watched about four episodes in February and it's never made it back into my DVD player.

And I am capable of watching some true trash. I'm still keeping up with Entourage somehow and managed the entire season of R.J. Berger.

I think Dexter falls into some weird null zone where it's not good enough for me to actively pay attention to and not trashy enough for me to passively watch while I do other things.

I will say that I think I would have liked the show more if I wasn't subjected to constant "I do not feel emotions like the hu-mans" monologues. I'm pretty sure I got that one after the first episode broseph.

Actually, Doakes specifically references that Dexter took advanced Jiu-Jitsu in season 2.

I will say that I think I would have liked the show more if I wasn't subjected to constant "I do not feel emotions like the hu-mans" monologues. I'm pretty sure I got that one after the first episode broseph.
Watch season 2, starting with episode 2. Doesn't have even half the whining about his feelings, or lack thereof, and is simply better written with better characters from beginning to end. It's been deteriorating since the height that was season 2, though...

Probably my favorite show of all time. Dexter for the win. Too bad Michael C. Hall has cancer now. I hope he doesn't cancel on Showtime now.

Probably my favorite show of all time. Dexter for the win. Too bad Michael C. Hall has cancer now. I hope he doesn't cancel on Showtime now.

He is in remission and Dexter has already filmed the next season and starts on Sept 26th. Season 5 trailer SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN Season 4. You might not want to watch the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbCMbW-BRE

Would that be like combining Archie with Beantown?

Remember that one time, dumbass, when YOU called ME because you couldn't figure out how to do something simple? Remember that, child, next time you make fun of me. I have feelings, you know? Please, don't put my name in the same sentence as the one above. Ok? Thanks.

I finished season 1 last week. The first few episodes were a chore but it picked up. In my quest to catch up on all things hip, I'm moving on to East Bound and Down, season 1. I can't watch another season of Dexter just yet. I might have to kill someone.

I'm moving on to East Bound and Down, season 1. I can't watch another season of Dexter just yet. I might have to kill someone.

Kenny F'ing Powers. That show is fantastic. If you like it you should watch Foot Fist Way, great Danny McBride movie with Jody Hill directing.

Sirkicky has a point with Dexter, dude is too robotic how he acts around people, makes you wonder how he got that blonde chick to like him.