What's new

Did Dragon Ever Defend His Racist BS?

GVC

So, since I live in the woods and don't have internet access at home, I wasn't able to see if Dragon continued to smugly backpedal from his anti-brown people rants. Can anyone fill me in? Tink?

well, iirc Dragon is a Yankees fan. that's worse than racism.

So, since I live in the woods and don't have internet access at home, I wasn't able to see if Dragon continued to smugly backpedal from his anti-brown people rants. Can anyone fill me in? Tink?

Not really. Although he did basically admit that he was trolling later.

Now he says he's not going to re-register because this is his opportunity to make a "clean break" from Jazzfanz. I'm sure we know how that will work out given his previously attempted clean breaks from his other relationships in life.

Now he says he's not going to re-register because this is his opportunity to make a "clean break" from Jazzfanz. I'm sure we know how that will work out given his previously attempted clean breaks from his other relationships in life.

Wow. How will this board survive without him?

Lulz, you said "Clean Break".

...nobody is a racist on this board! We may be anti-hip hop....anti-tattoo, but we ain't racists!