What's new

Didn't like this update from Rotoworld

I no longer have any pride in this team for a few reasons. As someone said above, the team in treated as a business asset, and they replaced a HOF coach with Tyrone Corbin.

Hearing the crowd from the bench does not have the same effect DWillTexas.

I can understand Burks. He had a tough time dealing with his coach's decision. Guards are always more ready for action than bigmen. And Burks is right if he thinks he can outplay many players in the league right now. It's really important for young players to play in the right team at the right time. But also patience is important to achieve long term goals. I hope he stays within the young roster led by Favors.

Sacramento's crowd used to be live, you guys do remember when we played them back in 1999-2000 in the playoffs? Stockton KILLED the crowd, sent Utah back home in game 6 to cruise thru Sacto.

That was great series but small correction - it was game 4 when Stock hit that game winning shot and game 5 was far far from cruising - Divac missed last second hook shot at the end of regulation and we won in overtime after that.