What's new

Do you think we should fire Corbin?

Do you think we should fire Corbin?

• Total voters
I voted no......and I just realized I'm 1 of 6. I'd be a yes if I could be convinced of getting a good replacement. I know we've had thousands of posts about available replacements.......and the pickins are slim. I might as well just stab myself in the eye instead of watching Van Gundy coach our team.

Sure, I have my wish list of coaches I would love and would fire Ty in a heartbeat if it meant getting them, but most are happy with where they're at.

Even with the hypothetical poll, I don't think the FO will fire him. I'm guessing he has one more year to see what he does with the young core. If he pulls off a 7th or 8th seed run into the playoffs, the ever growing, "fire Ty" campaign will be forced to go well beyond 2014 based upon Jazz history. He may not be going anywhere.

I hate this theory Matt. If we find a coach better? That's not the question.

Is Corbin the right guy to lead this team? If he's not it's time to move on. The search continues only after we have made the correct call on our current coach.

Seriously, how do you get players to play for a coach that have tuned out and an organization they don't trust? Trade them or get a coach that doesn't have his head up his *** and completely lost the team.

I voted no......and I just realized I'm 1 of 6. I'd be a yes if I could be convinced of getting a good replacement. I know we've had thousands of posts about available replacements.......and the pickins are slim. I might as well just stab myself in the eye instead of watching Van Gundy coach our team.

Sure, I have my wish list of coaches I would love and would fire Ty in a heartbeat if it meant getting them, but most are happy with where they're at.
My wife's friend was in an abusive relationship and the excuses she made for not leaving her man, sounds just like the same **** you're saying..."there's nothing else better out there". Pathetic.