What's new

Does Lauri Get Traded?

Does Lauri Get Dealt Before The Season Starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean they doubled the number of LeBron Jameses they have this off-season, what more do you need?
Lol

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

To clarify, "They" is Lauri's camp, not the Jazz. Besides that....the podcast was kind of a nothing burger.

That would be smart of Lauri if he really wants to have some stability. On the other hand the team that trades for him at the deadline would likely be in a position to go to the playoffs, and at that point he would already have a bag.

Fisher did say the Kings were close. Keegan and their version of "all the picks" would be a good offer. Having control of the Kings draft is compelling. I'm guess the Kings did not want to trade Keegan though and it was a holdup.

That would be smart of Lauri if he really wants to have some stability. On the other hand the team that trades for him at the deadline would likely be in a position to go to the playoffs, and at that point he would already have a bag.

It's a unique situation, can't remember anything like this. I can see him wanting some stability, but he might also lock himself into a tanktastic team instead of having the opportunity to get traded to a winning team. Does he want that? The Jazz haven't made an effort to get better, so I'd imagine that if he does wait to sign, he is doing so with full knowledge of the Jazz upcoming plans.

It's a unique situation, can't remember anything like this. I can see him wanting some stability, but he might also lock himself into a tanktastic team instead of having the opportunity to get traded to a winning team. Does he want that? The Jazz haven't made an effort to get better, so I'd imagine that if he does wait to sign, he is doing so with full knowledge of the Jazz upcoming plans.

Yes, I would fully expect him to be on board with getting slimy. To some degree he already had gotten on board the last two years and still wants to extend, so we might really get the both of best worlds (Lauri + top 5 pick).

Back