What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Trump will be president until 2024. or some liberal democrat will MURDER him for having lowest black unemployment rate in recorded history. just like they killed lincoln for helping the black man!

racist democrats

these post dont come out of thin air. this banning was politically motivated

1."Trump will be president until 2024"(well the way things are going with approval rating and the general state of things this could be proven true. in 2024 i will tell you told you so)

2."or (until) some liberal democrat will MURDER him for having lowest black unemployment rate in recorded history just like they lincoln for helping "*a specific race, i will not mention because it will trigger people*".
let me explain this yes john wilk books an actor murdered abraham lincoln for helping out the the slaves who where of one specific race. he wanted to stop abolition of slavery. funny he was an actor. liberal progerseive sjw johny depp even mentioned it in a speech seen above.(when was the last time an actor assassinated a president)
and yes trump still has lowest ever recorded unemployment rate for women, and 2 specific races which i should not mention because it will trigger people and get me banned.

3."Racist Democrats"
yes i do think the way the democrats act they are (maybe unintentionally) racist!
lets take a few examples.
a.almost all democrats unanimously support affirmative action.
as a result that means asians have a hard time to get in college! so democrat policies wether intentional racist or not. do discriminate against the asians in this case https://www.theguardian.com/educati...d-sued-discrimination-against-asian-americans
b. voter id laws. every sane country has voter id laws. try voting in the netherlands without a dirverslicense(with nationality written on it) a pasport or a government id card. try it in mexico try it in brazil. yet. the democrats who screech foreign meddling in election dont want voter id laws. wanna know why? because they believe less people of a certain race will vote(wont name the race because don't know what politically correct term is) they assume those people are inferior because they cant get an id? really? when you just want people to prove they have a right to vote, you use an excuse race x cant get an id. lol. what does having an id have to do with voting. but for these democrats people cant get id. let see what you need id for driving, boarding ariplaine, doctors office, pharmacy, getting a gun, car insurance, get water or electrictity, getting a profesional license, buying a house)
want prove:
c. new york times just hired an openly racist journalist and is defending the right to hire her! ooh wait your gonna give me the "racism = power +prejudice" and since the journalist in quesiotn is asian and she was racist against caucasians. it's not racism because she has no power. well obama had power for 8 years. i did not. so how the **** did i get banned for being racist against obama! or did i miss something and i am more powerfull then 0bummer

so suck it. and everybody who is offended by this truth, cut my tongue out! mass report me to the mods! because as uber liberal george rr martin says: “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.

mods who voted to ban me for such a trivial stupid post, i think one day you will meet this female dog named karma!

Ex CIA Director John Brennan: Trump's claims of no collusion are hogwash:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/16/...rump-russia-collusion-security-clearance.html

"The already challenging work of the American intelligence and law enforcement communities was made more difficult in late July 2016, however, when Mr. Trump, then a presidential candidate, publicly called upon Russia to find the missing emails of Mrs. Clinton. By issuing such a statement, Mr. Trump was not only encouraging a foreign nation to collect intelligence against a United States citizen, but also openly authorizing his followers to work with our primary global adversary against his political opponent.

Such a public clarion call certainly makes one wonder what Mr. Trump privately encouraged his advisers to do — and what they actually did — to win the election. While I had deep insight into Russian activities during the 2016 election, I now am aware — thanks to the reporting of an open and free press — of many more of the highly suspicious dalliances of some American citizens with people affiliated with the Russian intelligence services.

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets."

So is Trump's removal of security clearance for Brennan and his threat of doing the same for Comey and others outside the norm of other presidents' actions? Sometimes it is hard for me to tell if Trump's actions are normal procedure and are only being mentioned because Trump did them, or if they are an unusual power overreach. I hate getting outraged at something only to discover it is not unusual. :)

So is Trump's removal of security clearance for Brennan and his threat of doing the same for Comey and others outside the norm of other presidents' actions? Sometimes it is hard for me to tell if Trump's actions are normal procedure and are only being mentioned because Trump did them, or if they are an unusual power overreach. I hate getting outraged at something only to discover it is not unusual. :)
I think it's a little unusual because they like to be able to consult with people who have been at that level within the intelligence community. But I don't really know.

I'm not a particularly big fan of Brennan, but I'm even less of a fan of a president revoking security clearances from former agency heads for no other reason than that they are critical of him.

My primary concern is that we have processes in place for renewing or revoking security clearances, I'm sure in part to keep partisanship out of the equation. Trump doing so absent any process at all is a bit too autocratic for my taste.

I've done some searching online and can find no evidence of Obama or Bush revoking security clearances like this.

Last edited:

Judging from the reaction of retired members of the intelligence community, it does come across as unusual. Also to be considered is that Brennan, while he has been harshly critical of Trump, it's not like he disclosed classified information. His offense, at least as it was announced by Sarah Huckabee Sanders, was for his "erratic behavior". Yet, just as Trump immediately contradicted the official reason for firing Comey, by stating to Lester Holt that Comey was fired because of "this Russia thing", he also just admitted, in an interview by the Wall Street Journal, that revoking security clearances was about punishing people who led the Russian "witch hunt". So, this all comes across as surpression of free speech and punishment for political reasons. This seems to be all about the Mueller investigation. Just one more example of Trump acting guilty, it seems to me.

Also, some are saying that this is all leading to revoking Mueller's security clearances. If that happens, the Mueller investigation may have to close shop. If one is in opposition to this administration, as I am of course, one can only hope Mueller can survive past the 2018 elections, and that a Blue wave can at least regain the House.

Anyway, here is the reaction of former members of the intelligence community, which may illustrate the unusual nature of Trump's decision. And he's not done. He's ready and poised to revoke many more...

https://www.salon.com/2018/08/17/jo...bosses-speak-out-in-favor-of-ex-cia-director/

There's no reason for Trump to not revoke any he chooses. He rarely gets stopped from doing things that trample on constitutional rights, and this will likely not be an exception.

There's no reason for Trump to not revoke any he chooses. He rarely gets stopped from doing things that trample on constitutional rights, and this will likely not be an exception.
Seriously. He's going to continue doing anything/everything he likes until/unless members of Congress react.

Seriously. He's going to continue doing anything/everything he likes until/unless members of Congress react.
Which is why, as much as it pains me to say this, this dark time in our Nation will not end with Trump. He's a symptom of the illness that has taken root in our politics, not the disease.

Which is why, as much as it pains me to say this, this dark time in our Nation will not end with Trump. He's a symptom of the illness that has taken root in our politics, not the disease.

The disease is worldwide, not just national.

Worth remembering that those security clearances have monetary value. It's a professional accreditation that you put on your resume and makes you hirable for positions that require such clearances.

Trump's new found love of revoking them from people who criticize him on television is really a threat to hit their pocketbooks. He's taking personal financial reprisal on political opponents.

And Manafort convicted of eight counts, and Cohen pleads guilty to eight counts. Not a good day for Trump.

Edit aha I see there's another thread for this

Pastors will probably spin this as a positive. “Hey look! Trump is so pro life!”

(CNN)A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/politics/trump-tower-doorman-contract-ami/index.html

tawn we didnt care when he talked about fornthole, we didnt care when we heard about stormy daniels. you think we care about this.!

nothing to see here folks move along.

meanwhile he is keeping his campaign promises

I already know that. I'm hoping the few rational people who voted from Trump care tho. The goal is to kick your elk out of power, that's all.

As long as you go from 100s of thousands on Youtube to 100s of people on Real.news like Alex Jones, then job is done. Let's push you back into irrelevancy where you belong.

I already know that. I'm hoping the few rational people who voted from Trump care tho. The goal is to kick your elk out of power, that's all.
they dont care about his private live anymore. remember who started not caring about actual rape when Clinton did it. we where told not to care! suddenly we should.

all that matters is him keeping his campaign promises.

less regulation, no net nuetrality, disapearing/neutering obama care, embasy in jeruzalem, imigration reform, no ore advancing gun control.

in theory never trumpers are comming around. glen beck ben shapiro who did not vote trump would have voted for him if they knew election day what they know now. and if nothing changes policy wise they would vote for him in 2020.

maybe just maybe the press needs to stop digging and villifying trump. build the trust they lost. give trump the obama treatment of being his best friend for the last 2 years of his first term.

yeah who knows

mingle with trump voters. listen to them, stop attacking them with feelings. stop shouting over them. sit down with them talk with them try and understand them but instead we get called every name under the sun just so you dont have to listen or talk to us. from nazi to sexist, from transphobe to homophobe.
we get censored, demonetized, banned, screamed over and vilified. it is not helping it only shows us we are together. ben shapiro hates alex jones his guts, yet he defended him when it came to his recent debacle.

think on this man, i know the all knowing arbitrator on IQ on this forum has spoken, and now it is deemed fact that i have the lowest or near the lwoest iq on this forum. so you cna jsut dismiss me as a dumb jewish nazi. but maybe just maybe, open your ears. after all we gotta live together, so if we cant get to common ground, maybe their shouldnt be regualtions and laws forcing us to be on common ground. that is not peace.

you want free healthcare with half the people, i dont want healthcare with the other half. so why force half the people to the will of the other half. ooh well.
all the division needs to stop