What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Seem to want to play. Like it seems like you'd be happy in that kind of environment.

Apologies that calling it a game made it condescending when I didn't have to do that to make my point.
Eh, im not cool with police raids. Im just saying if someone wants to watch me do day to day **** then i dont really care. You will be pretty bored.

Eh, im not cool with police raids. Im just saying if someone wants to watch me do day to day **** then i dont really care. You will be pretty bored.
That why I mention being in their gaze. 99.9% of people will not be, at any given time. But if you are targeted for some reason (political affiliation, ethnicity, religion, nationality or association with a nationality, drugs, sexual identity, sexual inclinations, you slept with the police chief's daughter etc.) without privacy protections and protections against targeted harassment your life could be made into a nightmare.

Maybe you are a choir boy and don't do anything wrong at all ever. I don't know you so maybe you are the one person in the world who does absolutely nothing against the law at all. So maybe you feel safe? Of course as long as you don't give anyone a reason to target you it really doesn't matter if you do a lot of **** that's illegal. It doesn't matter until it does.

That why I mention being in their gaze. 99.9% of people will not be, at any given time. But if you are targeted for some reason (political affiliation, ethnicity, religion, nationality or association with a nationality, drugs, sexual identity, sexual inclinations, you slept with the police chief's daughter etc.) without privacy protections and protections against targeted harassment your life could be made into a nightmare.

Maybe you are a choir boy and don't do anything wrong at all ever. I don't know you so maybe you are the one person in the world who does absolutely nothing against the law at all. So maybe you feel safe? Of course as long as you don't give anyone a reason to target you it really doesn't matter if you do a lot of **** that's illegal. It doesn't matter until it does.
I dont mind the gazing. Gaze all ya want.
If you ask me if im ok with them making my life a living nightmare then that would be a no from me.

Hmm…

“A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said…..

…..The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN”.

Hmm…

“A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said…..

…..The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN”.
I don't doubt the intelligence agencies were desperate to get the binder back so as not to expose the sources and methods the intelligence agencies used. It appears they were unsuccessful and the contents of the binder exposing the US intelligence agencies has been published online. Some of the more damning content is as follows:

24207810314ee46f9c9f4c772d698f22.jpg

1b1e8d_e6f44aea55094f859ebec59b700a3c71~mv2.jpg

Due to the carelessness of some analyst, now when foreign agents see a tiny car with 25 people in it, all wearing red balls on their noses, that it is probably the FBI, CIA, or related agency.

I don't doubt the intelligence agencies were desperate to get the binder back so as not to expose the sources and methods the intelligence agencies used. It appears they were unsuccessful and the contents of the binder exposing the US intelligence agencies has been published online. Some of the more damning content is as follows:

Due to the carelessness of some analyst, now when foreign agents see a tiny car with 25 people in it, all wearing red balls on their noses, that it is probably the FBI, CIA, or related agency.
Your programming is nearly complete.
Always attack those trump wants you to attack. Always look the other way if something looks bad for Trump and deflect it elsewhere.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Your programming is nearly complete.
Fish, why do you think this story was released today? It is a binder, supposedly last seen years ago. There is no new information that has come to light, so why is it the top story today?

The question is open to everyone. Why do you think this story about a Trump-Russia macguffin is being pushed when all information is three years stale? Why do you think it is a story today? I am genuinely curious as to what makes it in to your information silos.

The answer is because one of the counterintelligence chiefs at the FBI who launched the Trump-Russia investigation was just sentenced to a tad over 4 years in prison for…..wait for it….conspiracy with Russia. If you want to look it up, the guy’s name is Charles McGonigal.

Fish, why do you think this story was released today? It is a binder, supposedly last seen years ago. There is no new information that has come to light, so why is it the top story today?

The question is open to everyone. Why do you think this story about a Trump-Russia macguffin is being pushed when all information is three years stale? Why do you think it is a story today? I am genuinely curious as to what makes it in to your information silos.

The answer is because one of the counterintelligence chiefs at the FBI who launched the Trump-Russia investigation was just sentenced to a tad over 4 years in prison for…..wait for it….conspiracy with Russia. If you want to look it up, the guy’s name is Charles McGonigal.
Top story?
Being pushed?
Your programming is showing again

I have literally not seen or heard about this anywhere besides jazzfanz. I perused Yahoo and MSN today. I listened to ksl1160 on the way to work. Nothing.
Not fitting for your narrative though of everyone out to get ya!

Top story?
Being pushed?
Your programming is showing again

I have literally not seen or heard about this anywhere besides jazzfanz. I perused Yahoo and MSN today. I listened to ksl1160 on the way to work. Nothing.
Not fitting for your narrative though of everyone out to get ya!

try CNN.com. It is their top story.

Poor Trump. He’s always the victim. He never ever ever does anything wrong. His cultists are always right, no matter how absurd the conspiracy is. Poor Trump.

try CNN.com. It is their top story.
So when you said "it's the top story of the day" what you meant to say is that it's the top story of the day for CNN
That's how you be honest and accurate. You should try it

Who cares?!

Wow, great analysis!

LOL

And yet this low character pathetic troll wants to change how we vote all because of his “feelings.”

Insane. Time to turn off your garbage media intake and get in touch with real America.

Last edited:
Who cares?!
The chief at the FBI who launched the effort against a presidential candidate was found out to be a Russian agent. That should be a big deal. The FBI is waving Trump in front of everyone's faces to distract attention away from a highly placed FBI official being convicted of being a Russian agent.

The chief at the FBI who launched the effort against a presidential candidate was found out to be a Russian agent. That should be a big deal. The FBI is waving Trump in front of everyone's faces to distract attention away from a highly placed FBI official being convicted of being a Russian agent.
The story about McGonigal was near the top of my Google News feed on Friday, but I agree it deserved more play.

“But Thriller! We need to continue to coddle and bend over and change our entire system for these people! After all, their feelings got hurt and they're really sad and mad after 2020. They aren’t trusting the democratic system we have so let’s keep listening and obeying them. They’re definitely not disgusting low character crazy cultists.”

View: https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1736192564133257610?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1736215355008180577?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1736072107312713928?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/patriottakes/status/1736087561079083435?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is fascist. Hitler literally said the same things:

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1736113307319210375?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

IMG_1811.png

From the Washington Post: “Donald Trump sees American democracy as a sham and he wants to convince his followers to see it that way too,” said Jennifer Mercieca, a professor at Texas A&M University who researches democracy and rhetoric. “Putin hates western values like democracy and the rule of law, so does Trump.”

Trump quoted Putin, the dictatorial Russia president who invaded neighboring Ukraine, criticizing the criminal charges against Trump, who is accused in four separate cases of falsifying business records in a hush money scheme, mishandling classified documents, and trying to overturn the 2020 election results. In the quotation, Putin agreed with Trump’s own attempts to portray the prosecutions as politically motivated.

“It shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy,” Trump quoted Putin saying in the speech. Trump added: “They’re all laughing at us.”

Last edited:

From the Washington Post: “Donald Trump sees American democracy as a sham and he wants to convince his followers to see it that way too,” said Jennifer Mercieca, a professor at Texas A&M University who researches democracy and rhetoric. “Putin hates western values like democracy and the rule of law, so does Trump.”

Trump quoted Putin, the dictatorial Russia president who invaded neighboring Ukraine, criticizing the criminal charges against Trump, who is accused in four separate cases of falsifying business records in a hush money scheme, mishandling classified documents, and trying to overturn the 2020 election results. In the quotation, Putin agreed with Trump’s own attempts to portray the prosecutions as politically motivated.

“It shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy,” Trump quoted Putin saying in the speech. Trump added: “They’re all laughing at us.”

But America first!
Trump loves us!
We are real Americans and immigrants are poisoning our blood!
We don’t trust elections so you must coddle us!

Or something

Back