What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Oh wait, the billionaire was successful as the featured cast member of a ****** reality TV show. How many dozens of millions did he make doing that show?
Trump parlayed that successful TV show run with the image of himself that he’d cultivated over the decades into becoming president of the United States. No 401k gives you the presidency. That egomaniac will spend his last day knowing that school kids a century from now will know his name.

Trump parlayed that successful TV show run with the image of himself that he’d cultivated over the decades into becoming president of the United States. No 401k gives you the presidency. That egomaniac will spend his last day knowing that school kids a century from now will know his name.
The way that school kids now remember the name of Rutherford B. Hayes?

There is no doubt Trump knows how to work a room and get people riled up, and how to convert that into things he wants, those are classic narcissistic and psychopathic traits, the high-level ability to manipulate people. He will definitely be in the history books as the worst president to ever hold the mantle and as one of the greatest con men of the 20th and 21st centuries, if not the greatest. After all, he duped an entire nation into letting him be president with no credentials and abhorrent morals that (we hope) do not reflect the morals of the country he was supposed to "lead"..

Frankly, his ability to rise to high levels from such dismal failures through deceit and manipulation are simply unrivaled, maybe ever in history. Other than the guy who the term "Stockholm Syndrome" was coined after maybe. In that, you have to give Trump credit. Since he had so much money given him from his birth, he was able to take what could be a debilitating psychological condition and turn it into incredible renown. Believe me, there are plenty of other such psychopathic con-men who just never had the means to manipulate on such a grand scale. Take his money away from birth and he is likely a used-car salesman or a scheister running multiple grifts in back-alleys in New York. He has already proven he has zero financial acumen, since he failed so spectacularly to turn his money into anything more than a mutual fund would have brought him.

It is really funny when people equate wealth and the power wealth provides as evidence of superior judgement, superior character, or superior morals. When so often the exact opposite is the reality. I guess when we are starry-eyed for someone who has what we wish we had, we put them on a pedestal and buy whatever ******** they choose to sell. Maybe we can have what he has if we follow him and act like he does. If you want to be rich, surround yourself with rich people, as the saying goes. Sad state of the human condition, how heavily we are driven by - no, not money - but by envy. I guess that is partly the tribal nature of our evolution, the desire to have what the neighboring tribe has if you think it will advance your tribe's chances of survival, whether it was chances to pass along our genes, or just the food or tools they had that we wanted. We are driven by instinct to covet. And now, in the modern world, that instinct to covet leads us to idolize those who have what we want and cannot obtain. Funny when we claim to have such disdain for the "ruling classes" yet we follow them to the ends of the earth and extol their virtues. Maybe the full access to the lifestyles of the rich and famous we have had for a handful of decades now, specifically curated to deceive and manipulate us into believing we need and want what they have, and that they are accessible to us common folk, have enamored us to them as they get better and better at hiding their true faces. And Trump is the poster-child for all this, the inevitable outcome.

There is a wave going around my wife's facebook group that Trump only took home documents to help protect the country and so by raiding Mar-a-Lago the FBI actually committed treason.
I don't know about treason, and I don't think it is right to smear the entire FBI even if I am deeply mistrusting of the entire FBI, but there is one particular team in the FBI that deserves all the questioning they are getting. It is the team that ran Crossfire Hurricane, and in particular FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten.

Brian Auten was the one in charge of vetting the Clinton-created Steele dossier which was used to get FISA warrants. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz referred Brian Auten for disciplinary review for FISA warrants having information that Auten knew were false statements.

The exact same Brian Auten was the one at the FBI who informed everyone that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation as he quashed any investigation of it or Hunter's criminal activity.

Of course FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten is one of the key people in the raid on Mar-o-Lago.

"It is a disgrace that Auten is still even employed by the bureau," said 27-year FBI veteran Michael Biasello. "I would substitute other analysts and agents."

It isn't only Brian Auten. Nearly the whole Crossfire Hurricane team minus Peter Strzok, who got fired for his shady actions, are exactly who are behind the Mar-o-Lago raid.

It isn't only Brian Auten. Nearly the whole Crossfire Hurricane team minus Peter Strzok, who got fired for his shady actions, are exactly who are behind the Mar-o-Lago raid.
I wonder if that's because the FBI has a division in specifically in charge of political investigations that he's a part of? That would make him part of the team that sank Clinton's campaign.

I do enjoy how you think a long-retired FBI agent has anything useful to say about Auten. Especially one like Biasello:

The people who say they would have known, were this true, did not know. If something is not memorialized, than the only knowledge of this way of doing things would exist only in one place-inside Trump’s mind. How the hell would that work?

Weisselberg has pled guilty

Not much here. The headline makes it sound bigger than it is. From the story:

Weisselberg has been fiercely loyal to the Trump family, having worked for them since 1973. Yet even by providing testimony against the company Weisselberg will not implicate any Trump family members, who were not accused of any wrongdoing. If the Trump Organization is convicted, it could be required to pay back taxes and fines, but no individual will go to prison.

Not much here. The headline makes it sound bigger than it is. From the story:

Weisselberg has been fiercely loyal to the Trump family, having worked for them since 1973. Yet even by providing testimony against the company Weisselberg will not implicate any Trump family members, who were not accused of any wrongdoing. If the Trump Organization is convicted, it could be required to pay back taxes and fines, but no individual will go to prison.

From what i hear it will hurt trump badly financially.
Also, just another thing to bring up when discussing corruption in trumpworld. There is a lot of corruption that always seems to surround trump for some strange reason

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: Red
Incoming meme drop madness.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220819-214658.jpg
    Screenshot_20220819-214658.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 12