What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

"Can we just take a moment to appreciate how many people associated with Donald Trump have ended up in prison?" he said. "His lawyer (Michael Cohen), his campaign manager (Paul Manafort), his deputy campaign chairman (Rick Gates), now the chief financial officer of his organization."

He added: "Usually, you've got to run a drug cartel to have this many friends doing hard time. At this point, it's basically El Chapo and Donald Trump."

"Now, I know what you're thinking right now. You're wondering to yourself: Surely if Trump's second in command was committing financial crimes with Trump's company, then Trump must also be involved in these crimes," he said. "Well, actually no. Cause apparently the story is that he had no idea what was happening in his organization at all levels for decades. He had no clue. And that, my friends, is the kind of leadership that makes him fit to be the next president of the United States. Truly powerful."

Lol

"Can we just take a moment to appreciate how many people associated with Donald Trump have ended up in prison?" he said. "His lawyer (Michael Cohen), his campaign manager (Paul Manafort), his deputy campaign chairman (Rick Gates), now the chief financial officer of his organization."
That is what happens when the FBI becomes the Gestapo of the Democrat National Party.

Paul Manifort was scummy for decades and it was overlooked until he spent 15 minutes standing too close to Trump. The same can be said of Rick Gates who knew Trump for maybe 20 weeks before the FBI decided to investigate him.

Meanwhile Joe Biden's kickback corruption, Nancy Pelosi's insider trading, Hillary's mishandling of classified documents and destruction of evidence under subpoena are all fine.

The same thing is going on in China with Xi Jinping using China's FBI to purge political rivals.

With Democrats having control of the House, Senate, White House, and a weaponized FBI/DOJ which the DNC has demonstrated they are willing to use against political opponents, it is a scary time to be a conservative in America.

So was the fbi the gestapo for the democrats when trump university and the trump foundation were punished in court for their crimes as well? Trump and those around him have been criming and grifting long before he was a republican politician and leader of a cult silly.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

That is what happens when the FBI becomes the Gestapo of the Democrat National Party.
Are you angry because you think they switched sides (despite their arrest of a couple of Democratic politicians recently)?

Meanwhile Joe Biden's kickback corruption, Nancy Pelosi's insider trading, Hillary's mishandling of classified documents and destruction of evidence under subpoena are all fine.
Zero evidence of kickback, the SEC prosecutes insider trading, and if you prosecute Clinton, you have to prosecute everyone who sent an email to that server (conservatively half of the DC politicians).

With Democrats having control of the House, Senate, White House, and a weaponized FBI/DOJ which the DNC has demonstrated they are willing to use against political opponents, it is a scary time to be a conservative in America.
White people sure do whine well.

But conservative judges and tax cuts are totally worth electing garbage like this, am I right???

These aren’t just crazies running for some small town local city council. These are pretty big positions:

Republican for OK Senate:

View: https://twitter.com/decunningham2/status/1560457488784187392?s=21&t=Hhkk577AsldZo9i3hbP-5g

Read the entire thread. It’s just the actual Republican gov of FL and the Republican candidate for Gov in PA casually throwing out overt anti-Semitism.

View: https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1560737184805556224?s=21&t=Hhkk577AsldZo9i3hbP-5g

Republican candidate for AZ Gov:

View: https://twitter.com/tpostmillennial/status/1559006304257118208?s=21&t=Hhkk577AsldZo9i3hbP-5g

And this is just… I dunno. What do you want to make of this?

View: https://twitter.com/repandybiggsaz/status/1560251410398183424?s=21&t=Hhkk577AsldZo9i3hbP-5g

Pretty normal stuff, right?

Last edited:
So was the fbi the gestapo for the democrats when ... the trump foundation were punished in court
Yes. The Trump Foundation operated from 1988 to 2016 without issue, then Trump becomes the Republican front runner and the FBI started doing what they now do. Donald Trump even tried to dissolve the foundation in 2016 and law enforcement blocked the dissolution so they could continue gestapo tactics to attack Trump which they used the foundation's existence to justify.

I'm not saying Trump is a good guy but the way the FBI/DOJ has been weaponized by the DNC for political purposes in recent years is terrifying.

@thriller. Just to clarify I never lashed out at you or fish. I did call fish out for attacking others as well as myself. I felt he was lashing so I disengaged. I disagreed with you and never meant to directly attack you personally. I did however attack the way discussions on this forum take place and how tribal the two parties have become. For this I apologize. I did make some statements that I believe were unjustified toward you. Again. I apologize. I got caught up in the civil discord that I was trying to
discourage. I do however feel that when people disagree with you and fish they are ridiculed for their views. Maybe I’m wrong. Anyway. No harm meant.
You’re a good man. Thanks for the apology, that shows real character. Stuff happens, especially on an electronic message board. Face to face interaction can eliminate a lot of misunderstandings I think. We do all of this communication online and things get misunderstood.

No worries!