What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Donald Trump insisted that Barack Obama had kept classified documents after leaving the White House. A day later, the National Archives and Records Administration issued a written statement, making clear that the Republican was brazenly lying. (Trump, incidentally, continued to push the claim anyway, even after it was discredited.)

Desperate to come up with some kind of coherent defense for his Mar-a-Lago scandal, Trump has fixated recently on the idea that his modern predecessors did the same thing he did, which should effectively render the controversy moot. As we’ve discussed, as far as the Republican is concerned, the everybody-does-it defense will be the one thing that gets him out of this mess.

The problem, of course, is that this entire defense is ridiculous.

Over the weekend, Trump not only said that Obama had taken sensitive materials, he also claimed that George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton had all taken documents to unsecured locations. In the case of H.W. Bush, Trump insisted that the late president took millions of documents to a venue where “there was no security.”

And so, the National Archives felt compelled to once again assure the public that Trump has no idea what he’s talking about it. The written statement, issued yesterday, read:

In other words, the Archives wants the public to know that Trump’s lie includes two parts. First, the Republican has insisted that his predecessors had their own documents, which isn’t true, since NARA maintained control of the materials.

And second, while Trump expects people to believe his predecessors’ records were kept at unsecured locations, NARA explained that this is also wrong.

Again, it’s quite likely that Archives officials didn’t want to issue such a statement, but since a former president continues to lie about its work and its records, they apparently saw value in setting the record straight for the public.

If recent history is any guide, Trump will ignore the NARA statement and continue to push the identical lie anyway.
Same stupid energy. It’s just nonstop grievance.

D0D4BE60-574D-45E3-B6DD-B11599CD02E6.jpeg

I know. We’re still waiting. Still, this is very much not good news for Trump. This is not good news at all. This is somebody flipping on Trump. This is Trump ordering documents moved to his Mar-a-Lago residence after a subpoena was issued. Not good. Not good at all. Sounds like obstruction of justice…And the security cameras show it all…

View: https://twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/1580378145709924352

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/wcx9Wbnhdkw

Trump cameo in a surprisingly good kids cartoon movie. (my daughter really likes this movie) The Queens Corgi is the name of the show.
Skip forward to the 3 minute 10 second mark.
LOL I think they nailed it pretty good.

Trump had been given a 90% stake in the company when it was founded.

A co-founder of Trump Media & Technology Group, the company behind Truth Social, said former President Donald Trump pushed another executive to give some of his shares to Melania Trump and retaliated when the request was declined.
Wilkerson told the Post that Litinsky demurred and explained the gift would result in a tax bill he would be unable to pay: "Trump didn't care. He said, 'Do whatever you need to do.'"

"President Trump over the past 2 months has repeatedly demanded that I give my TMTG equity to Melania Trump," Litinsky wrote, according to a screenshot of the email published by the Post. "As I have informed him several times, I have earned that equity, and also 'gifting' equity to Melania Trump would be a taxable event of which I can't afford to pay the taxes."

Litinsky also said Trump had threatened to "blow up the company" if his demands weren't met.

trump douching it up some more.

Trump sits for a deposition in his E. Jean Carrol rape defamation suit today. He's going to be really busy in NY for a while.

Trump sits for a deposition in his E. Jean Carrol rape defamation suit today. He's going to be really busy in NY for a while.

Wow.

Have we ever had a president go to prison or even jail after serving their term? He will be the first prisoner president in our history I think. Best prisoner ever, knows more about it than anyone. Controls more cigarettes than anyone else, all the other inmates love him, big crowd, biggest prison crowd ever!

He’s been framed. She’s a part of the deep state of Jewish space lasers and George Soros Nazis that hate trump and Jesus. Trump is a perfect husband and family man who loves his children. Besides, even If he did do it she probably deserved it. And even if she didn’t deserve it, tax cuts and judges justify everything.

Have we ever had a president go to prison or even jail after serving their term? He will be the first prisoner president in our history I think. Best prisoner ever, knows more about it than anyone. Controls more cigarettes than anyone else, all the other inmates love him, big crowd, biggest prison crowd ever!
We haven't but other countries have. Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison.

Wow.

Trump is a long, slow train wreck whose momentum is finally coming to a scattered, disastrous halt. It's too enthralling to look away. The people on the train will probably re-evaluate their life afterwards and many will have PTSD(Post Trump Stress Disorder) as they come to grips that the train they were on took them to a very dark place and they sold their soul for the tickets.

Trump likes to say classified documents were planted by the fbi or his aides put everything at mar a lago and he didnt know about it.

Yet he tells hannity, “Because you're sending it to Mar-a-Lago, or to wherever you're sending it," Trump told Hannity on Wednesday. "You're the president, you make that decision. So when you send it, it's declassified. I declassified everything," Trump added.

“So they've tried leaning in on the idea that this was some kind of accident and just now he seemed to suggest that this was intentional,"

Trump is his own worst enemy.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

All those documents that the FBI planted I declassified.

Amazing what his cult will believe.

I was in a barber shop where a guy went from “it’s been 2 years why don’t they just leave him alone, they are just documents” to “hillaries emails”.

No sense of irony whatsoever.

Trump will not go to prison. At most, he'd be on house arrest.

Can you imagine the logistical difficulties of having to provide Secret Service protection to a prisoner in federal prison?

OK, did some reading. This is what I found.
Missed this? “Michael Cohen, then a lawyer for Trump, paid Daniels $130,000 before the 2016 presidential election to remain silent about a sexual encounter she alleged she had had with the married Trump in 2006.”

Missed this? “Michael Cohen, then a lawyer for Trump, paid Daniels $130,000 before the 2016 presidential election to remain silent about a sexual encounter she alleged she had had with the married Trump in 2006.”
So you're being obtuse on purpose? Ok cool.