What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig revealed that Donald Trump's collection of lawyers are a complete disaster

The traitor is still holding out…He likely is still in possession of stolen classified documents.

Of course.
Traitor is the right word for him
...because treason is the highest of crimes and is legally punishable by death. That is the end goal, right? I don't mean just Trump because obviously DeSantis is worse than Trump and those who vote in that direction are a threat to democracy, enemy of the state, or some other term for 'traitor to the nation' which means they get the bullet too.

"We've got to kill and confront that movement"
-Rep. Tim Ryan , Sept 13, 2022

When I saw that I wondered if he has given back all the documents that he still has but he doesn't have all the stuff he took, as in, the documents went from him to some third party...

Traitor indeed.

Reactions: Red
DeSantis is not "worse" than Trump.

Trump is an idiotic *** clown with a massive case of narcissism.

DeSantis is a competent populist with fascist tendencies.

With Trump I deeply despise his ideology. So I could dislike him for that reason only. That isn't the only reason or even the biggest reason I didn't like him being the President. I would have absolutely hated Trump as a possible President even if his views tightly aligned with my own. He is not able to do the job correctly. He is unnecessarily mean to other people in a very immature and completely uncultured way. It's ****ing embarrassing watching the way he acts. The fact that he is incapable of shame or any type of sincere self-reflection is just a multiplier on top of the disgusting behavior he is incapable of controlling. Trump was incompetent as our President. This has been explored and exposed more than a dozen ways and demonstrated though hundreds of his actions. The White House was a ****ing circus during his administration.

DeSantis is probably a bigger threat to actually accomplishing his authoritarian desires because he is smarter, more self-controlled, more aware in general and competent compared to Trump, not by some amount or by degree because the difference is night an day. Trump is a fully incompetent *** clown and DeSantis is a competent person with an adult level of self-control.

With Trump I deeply despise his ideology. So I could dislike him for that reason only. That isn't the only reason or even the biggest reason I didn't like him being the President. I would have absolutely hated Trump as a possible President even if his views tightly aligned with my own. He is not able to do the job correctly. He is unnecessarily mean to other people in a very immature and completely uncultured way. It's ****ing embarrassing watching the way he acts. The fact that he is incapable of shame or any type of sincere self-reflection is just a multiplier on top of the disgusting behavior he is incapable of controlling. Trump was incompetent as our President. This has been explored and exposed more than a dozen ways and demonstrated though hundreds of his actions. The White House was a ****ing circus during his administration.

DeSantis is probably a bigger threat to actually accomplishing his authoritarian desires because he is smarter, more self-controlled, more aware in general and competent compared to Trump, not by some amount or by degree because the difference is night an day. Trump is a fully incompetent *** clown and DeSantis is a competent person with an adult level of self-control.

In terms of what we become accustomed to expecting from a US President and world leader Trump is by far the worst I can think of. Trump at his best was still worse than Boris Yeltsin at his worst and by a distance.

I can probably knock out a 1000 word essay on every US President back to FDR pretty easily and there really is no comparison to any of his recent predecessors. All of them were considerably more qualified, able, measured, responsible and respected what the office of President means. (Even Nixon)

Now is Trump a traitor and should he be hung? The simple answer is yes. Will he be? No. Nixon should have been done for destabilising the Paris peace conferences but LBJ didn't want to destabilise the country. After Vietnam I dont think the US had the stomach to hold Nixon accountable, they were happy to let history do that for them. Im not sure if FDR, Truman or Eisenhower would have taken the same approach.

Yep. nailed it. If im being honest, I would probably have no real problem with desantis as president. (hell, there is even a chance I would vote for him though its more likely that I just wouldn't vote if trump was not involved and I didn't really like either candidate)

On another note, I saw two videos in the last week of mayor pete in some formal hearing and there were people asking him nasty and ridiculous questions to try to get him riled up and triggered. I was absolutely blown away by how calm, reasoned, prepared, eloquent and knowledgeable he was with his responses. Was probably the most impressive thing I have seen in politics in a long time.
I hope he has a legit shot someday simply based off those 2 videos I witnessed.

Yep. nailed it. If im being honest, I would probably have no real problem with desantis as president. (hell, there is even a chance I would vote for him though its more likely that I just wouldn't vote if trump was not involved and I didn't really like either candidate)

On another note, I saw two videos in the last week of mayor pete in some formal hearing and there were people asking him nasty and ridiculous questions to try to get him riled up and triggered. I was absolutely blown away by how calm, reasoned, prepared, eloquent and knowledgeable he was with his responses. Was probably the most impressive thing I have seen in politics in a long time.

Pete Buttigieg is not a politician and has no ego. I'd love to see him in a debate with any of the current crop of politicians. He's exactly what our country needs.

Pete Buttigieg is not a politician and has no ego. I'd love to see him in a debate with any of the current crop of politicians. He's exactly what our country needs.
I was 100% behind Warren in the primary but Buttigieg was my second pick and it was pretty close. Third pick was not close and it wasn't Biden.

I was 100% behind Warren in the primary but Buttigieg was my second pick and it was pretty close. Third pick was not close and it wasn't Biden.
I liked Mayor Pete until I learned what a corporatist he is. If he followed the Overton window a bit further next time, I'd be happy to vote for him.

The only Democrat lower on my list than Biden was Bloomberg.

I liked Mayor Pete until I learned what a corporatist he is. If he followed the Overton window a bit further next time, I'd be happy to vote for him.

The only Democrat lower on my list than Biden was Bloomberg.
Same for the bottom of my POTUS draft board.

EDIT: In the Dem primary, obviously

Last edited:

Mayor Pete was my vote in the 2020 Democratic Primaries. I think he is impressive.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Same for the bottom of my POTUS draft board.

EDIT: In the Dem primary, obviously
Thirded. Bloomberg was my least favorite as he seemed to be the most similar to trump and Biden was my next least favorite. I voted for Liz warren but also liked bernie, mayor pete, Klobuchar, and yang. Preferred harris, and gabbard over biden and bloomberg but didn't really like either.
Looking back, as much as I liked bernie he was too old. Im firmly against voting for people that old. He was 81 or something at the time iirc.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back my vote would be for Pete most likely though I still like warren. But again, she is in her 70's. I think she was 72 at the time.