What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

I don't post here often, but here to remind you Gameface's last comment to me.

Hope you've found some peace, my man and don't have so much anger in your heart.

Last edited:
I guess I've just assumed that they have all started to mimic the techniques used by their propaganda sources. I mean it convinced them to think the way they do so they probably think it will work on everyone else. But I respect your opinion on this and I don't think you'd be so adamant about it if you weren't confident in your conclusion.
I think that is the primary SOURCE of information, but in no way, shape, or form are any of the 3 sincere in these "discussions", hence their unwillingness to answer any legitimate questions and only fall back on driving at insulting and riling people up instead of actually engaging on the topic at hand. The whole "yeah but why do you want war so much your warmonger" as just one example.

No matter how you slice it, and even IF they aren't the same person, they are trolls and nothing more. They get a kick out of pissing people off, plain and simple. Nothing but trolls.

One more thing, when was the last time steakandeggs posted during this most recent engagement from mongoose, or vice versa? I scrolled back a few pages. It's almost like when one is posting the other one hardly does. You would think they would be backing each other up, not just taking turns. Especially consider much of what they have been saying is straight up verbatim the same.

I don't post here often, but here to remind you Gameface's last comment to me.

Hope you've found some peace, my man and don't have so much anger in your heart.
I kept trying to explain a point to you that was not intended to be an attack on you or personal in any way and you kept responding with "Yeah I guess I'm just a horrible stupid person" and after saying "no that's not what I'm saying" for the fifth time I was like "yeah, **** it I guess you're horrible and stupid. Have a nice life."

I thought going into that conversation we had a strong enough relationship that I could say something critical of a specific thing you did and you would listen at least to what I was saying. Instead you acted like a little baby about it and responded to me like I was a big meanie over and over. Cool. I'm over it.

I'm not as nice as I used to be. I can see that. I guess people I associate with will either decide to accept me as I am now or won't want to have anything to do with me. That's their choice.

Maybe we should give my theory a test and see how it ages.
I know most of you are “anti-war” except for the war in Ukraine and maybe a couple of other ones, but how would you feel about a war with China? Would you be opposed to that one?
Because although the USA’s official policy is that we recognize the One China Policy we still send representatives to Taiwan (that according to official policy we recognize as part of China) against Chinas wishes (both parties btw have sent people) to sell them weapons!!! If this and other stupidity leads to a proxy war with China through Taiwan will you make another exception to your anti-war values to allow for this one too? Does it depend on who the president is?
There are other policies besides One China:
The United States has a longstanding one China policy, which is guided by the Taiwan Relations Act, the three U.S.-China Joint Communiques, and the Six Assurances.

The Taiwan Relations Act
The Six Assurances

It seems to me we have made a commitment to aid in the defense of Taiwan were they occupied by mainland forces. I certainly would have no objection to aiding them in a similar fashion to Ukraine.

He's not mongoose. It's pretty obviously jazzyfresh, just like the other clown. Easy ignore there.
This reminds of a time when another poster said I had two other handles on this board.

Jazzyfresh has right-wing views (I don't recall where he ever talked about de-funding the police in a positive fashion), mongoose has left-wing views. Similar styles, but divergent views. I'm going to treat them as different people.

... yet everyone only wants to press me for my views on Ukraine. Much of which I’ve already made in another thread.
This is the only comment I found. You seemed to agree that Ukraine's forces were massed on the "border" with the Donbas, a Ukrainian territory. If you don't think China landing troops in Taiwan is aggression, then you should have disagreed with that statement.

Dude you are sounding ever crazier- next you'll be talking how NATO continued to expand eastward after WWII, and about the coup in 2014 to overthrow the leadership in Ukraine, how Zolinksky ran on making peace with Russia. Nobody wants to know any of that stuff- don't you know the entire history starts when Russia invaded Ukraine- there was nothing before that.
NATO was able to expand eastward because nations near Russia are scared of being invaded. NATO had no involvement in the Ukrainian revolution. Peace is very difficult to maintain during an invasion. People also know about Russian land grabs in the Crimea and Georgia.

But sure, let’s keep blaming America and NATO. See what they made me do? Commit genocide and re-colonize land that we’ve craved for years. Thanks NATO

View: https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1657148287395266561?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1657436963429908484?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://twitter.com/em_sart/status/1657419155123970051?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw
We need to keep this in mind. If we aren’t supporting Ukraine then we’re supporting Russia. Russia is the bad guy here. They’re the ones talking about erasing Ukraine and Ukrainians off the map. Not NATO.

Braindead murder pushing morons. It's embarrassing how easy the cult *** Democrats are to manipulate. Then they crave to literally murder me because I'm smarter than them. It's absolutely mind boggling Democrats actually fell for this hoax. The audacity for them to call amother person a cult.

View: https://rumble.com/v2nz3ck-cnn-forced-to-report-truth-about-fbis-trump-russia-probe-wow.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Now we're fully aware the Jan 6th bombs were fake and Democrats KGB flat out lied about that too. Crazy how they can't find this person.

Last edited:
We now have the FBI admitting Russia was a complete fabricated hoax and instead Democrats are fantasizing about Rudy Giuliani and his penis. That's beyond cult... The audacity to mock my mental well being lol. How utterly desperate... One of the biggest scandals in United States history and Democrats are obsessed about Rudy's dong.

Anyways what stupid childish propaganda... Here's real life.

The FBI acknowledged in a statement Monday afternoon that there were problems with its 2016 Trump-Russia investigation and that it has taken numerous actions to ensure that it does not happen again.

The FBI’s statement came in response to special counsel John Durham’s 320-page report on the origins of the investigation, which was released on Monday, that found that the FBI had no evidence to support launching the investigation and found “sobering” differences in how the FBI approached the Trump probe compared to other politically sensitive investigations.

Last edited:
Man... I was up tossing and turning all night over Guiliani getting oral sex. I cannot believe such thing would happen. Between this and the brilliant Demcorat DeSantis eating pudding conspiracy pushed here and the most terrible shoes being worn(this triggers me immensely and I'm a grown man) I was just cold sweats, and my anxiety was through the roof. I finally decided to turn on Fox News and see that the FBI literally fabricated the entire Russian hoax that you guys pushed for 5 straight years and it put me at ease knowing that I didn't fall for something so amazingly downright simplistically stupid. You want to talk about full blown cult, imagine falling for something the government literally fabricated out of thin air and spending thousands of hours pushing a lie. I mean, one day these intellectuals are claiming that a once in a century virus came from a Pangolin Racoon Dog Cat Lobster(you actually believed that) 700 feet from a Lab that literally was studying SARS virus transmission, the next you were pushing low intellectual conspiracies that Trump and Putin were in bed with each other even though it happened under Obama... You know the time where he told his own intelligence to stand down so that Putin would sign off on his Iran deal that he got a tremendous kickback from? Don't even get me started on Hilllary and the DNC paying millions of dollars to Christopher Steele for literally 100% propaganda that was bought directly from Russia. Pee tapes though...

It's no wonder why certain posters here literally want to put me in internment camps and would be happy to put me in a gas chamber for a "slow painful death". I am constantly throwing off their entire existence and proving them wrong. That would bug me too. Not to the point of wishing death on another human, I'm not that disgusting, but it would bug me.

Democrats actually fell for this hoax.
No hoax.

Now we're fully aware the Jan 6th bombs were fake
Even the National Review doesn't claim that.

We now have the FBI admitting Russia was a complete fabricated hoax
A lie.

The FBI acknowledged in a statement Monday afternoon that there were problems with its 2016 Trump-Russia investigation and that it has taken numerous actions to ensure that it does not happen again.
That means the FBI will maybe follow the restrictions through 2024 and ignore tem afterwards, but it doesn't mean there was a hoax.

found “sobering” differences in how the FBI approached the Trump probe compared to other politically sensitive investigations.
Cops being cops.

I mean, the FBI admitted it had nothing and that the evidence was very scant and there was literally nothing there but Onebrow says the FBI is wrong lolololol. Even though he literally admitted it with "cops will be cops" as the FBI was admitting it had no reason to investigate.

I mean, the FBI admitted it had nothing and that the evidence was very scant and there was literally nothing there
The FBI admitted no such thing, and the Durham report doesn't say that, either (in fact, the Durham Report doesn't even say no investigation should have happened). This is a lie. It may not be your lie, but a lie you are repeating from a source you trust, but it is a lie.

View: https://twitter.com/BarbMcQuade/status/1658455372116393986

but Onebrow says the FBI is wrong lolololol.
Not at all. I'm saying "FBI admitted it had nothing" is a lie because the FBI made no such admission.

Even though he literally admitted it with "cops will be cops" as the FBI was admitting it had no reason to investigate.
I find the Durham report's contention that the FBI was somewhat too enthusiastic regarding Trump easy to believe, because copes will be cops. That's very different from "no reason to investigate".

The FBI admitted no such thing, and the Durham report doesn't say that, either (in fact, the Durham Report doesn't even say no investigation should have happened). This is a lie. It may not be your lie, but a lie you are repeating from a source you trust, but it is a lie.

View: https://twitter.com/BarbMcQuade/status/1658455372116393986

Not at all. I'm saying "FBI admitted it had nothing" is a lie because the FBI made no such admission.

I find the Durham report's contention that the FBI was somewhat too enthusiastic regarding Trump easy to believe, because copes will be cops. That's very different from "no reason to investigate".

You fell for a hoax and sat here and did this same one line bs. You're not going to coward out if this. I begged for you to provide evidence and you never did. You never do... You guys are the OG Qanon. The real Qanon. You're a liar.

FBI Offered To Pay Steele $1M For Anti-Trump Evidence, Paid Possible Russian Spy Despite Knowing His Info Was Bad
The FBI had evidence that Danchenko was a Russian spy, and Danchenko could provide no evidence that Trump was tied to Russia. It paid Danchenko anyway to try to mount a flimsy case against Trump, the Durham report found.

I begged for you to provide evidence and you never did.
The Senate Intelligence Report and the Mueller Report have plenty of evidence, for those willing to see it.

FBI Offered To Pay Steele $1M For Anti-Trump Evidence, Paid Possible Russian Spy Despite Knowing His Info Was Bad
None of which establishes there was a hoax, even if true (and I have no reason to trust the Daily Wire).

The Senate Intelligence Report and the Mueller Report have plenty of evidence, for those willing to see it.

None of which establishes there was a hoax, even if true (and I have no reason to trust the Daily Wire).
By all means provide it. You can't just blatantly lie to me. You need to provide evidence. For once.

Lol "I have no reason to trust the daily wire" yet can't even provide what part was wrong. Pure Qanon tactic. Attack the source not the facts in the article. Try actually reading the article... It's all 100% proven. I've explained this to the The Qanons here many times over the years.

Remember me educating you on this? The FBI LITERALLY spied on a presidential candidate and then sitting president over a blatant lie. They tapped his phones and STILL found nothing.

The FBI apologized to the secret court that handles national security investigations for the way it conducted surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the 2016 election, according to a court filing made public on Saturday.

Last edited:
By all means provide it. You can't just blatantly lie to me. You need to provide evidence. For once.
You mean, you need me to provide a link for you? They're easy enough to find.

Links have been posted aplenty, by me and others. You blow past them and demand them anew a few weeks later. It's a boring game.

Remember me educating you on this? The FBI LITERALLY spied on a presidential candidate and then sitting president over a blatant lie. They tapped his phones and STILL found nothing.
Half of those statements is true, half is a lie.

The FBI apologized to the secret court that handles national security investigations for the way it conducted surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the 2016 election, according to a court filing made public on Saturday.
Which does not mean it was "over a blatant lie", it just means it was mishandled.