What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

He really wanted to implement a policy where a drug dealer gets executed? My poor widow wife and fatherless daughter would hate that policy lol.
Yeah, and not an insignificant portion of our population or his base. It was one of those cases where he was at a rally and wanted some cheers. Those make him feel good. So he proposed that we act more like authoritarian leaders (I think he suggested we adopt policies from the Philippines or something) and implement capital punishment for drug dealers and/or users. And of course his brainless base, like we see with Al everyday here, applauds him for it. And the applause made Donnie feel good and loved. Emotions he never got from his mommy and daddy.

"As a NYT reporter, I've been investigating Trump family international deals since 2016. India, Indonesia, Philippines, Turkey, Panama," he wrote. "I have never seen anything like the Oman deal, [regarding] the potential for a conflict of interest."

Added to this, notes Lipton, "the developer, Dar al Arkan, is a Saudi real-estate company with close ties to the Saudi royal family," which has also put large investments into Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner's private equity firm.

"Oman is enormously important player in the Middle East," Lipton adds. "Close ties with Saudi Arabia and Iran. US has sold F-16s/other military equipment. It is now involved in negotiations between US and Iran. [Imagine] adding a multi-billion real-estate deal to that mix as a president decides policy."

Controversy just never ends with trump.

"As a NYT reporter, I've been investigating Trump family international deals since 2016. India, Indonesia, Philippines, Turkey, Panama," he wrote. "I have never seen anything like the Oman deal, [regarding] the potential for a conflict of interest."

Added to this, notes Lipton, "the developer, Dar al Arkan, is a Saudi real-estate company with close ties to the Saudi royal family," which has also put large investments into Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner's private equity firm.

"Oman is enormously important player in the Middle East," Lipton adds. "Close ties with Saudi Arabia and Iran. US has sold F-16s/other military equipment. It is now involved in negotiations between US and Iran. [Imagine] adding a multi-billion real-estate deal to that mix as a president decides policy."

Controversy just never ends with trump.
Weird!

Must be because he’s the helpless innocent victim and Democrats and Jews and Soros control the entire world. Or something

He really wanted to implement a policy where a drug dealer gets executed? My poor widow wife and fatherless daughter would hate that policy lol.
Idk, maybe they'd get an upgrade. You never know!

There’s no evidence for this at all. At the same time, I really have no very good reason to doubt it. It’s what I’ve wanted to know most of all: why? Evidence so far indicates Trump was familiar with the classified contents of every single box….he knew what he was taking with him. When is it not about the $$$?

Because he was never able to get over himself, and never will, the office of the presidency was always about him, never about the responsibilities of the office. It was always just a trophy to Trump, not a responsibility. The fact that his followers have never been free of bias enough to recognize that fundamental truth regarding Trump is tragic, and has been nothing but injurious to our country. Picture the scene described in this recording. A man who simply does not have it in himself to care about his country for one second. He has never cared about anything other than himself. A man child full of anger, hate, and himself. This was the low life we elected president.

View: https://twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1673484197954985984

Because he was never able to get over himself, and never will, the office of the presidency was always about him, never about the responsibilities of the office. It was always just a trophy to Trump, not a responsibility. The fact that his followers have never been free of bias enough to recognize that fundamental truth regarding Trump is tragic, and has been nothing but injurious to our country. Picture the scene described in this recording. A man who simply does not have it in himself to care about his country for one second. He has never cared about anything other than himself. A man child full of anger, hate, and himself. This was the low life we elected president.

View: https://twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1673484197954985984

With Trump it just never stops getting worse and worse.

Uhh... I mean winning. He just keeps winning.

Last edited:
He certainly is a legitimate person. Personally I've never felt the need to point out that I am also legitimately a person. I figured that people could tell when the interacted with me that I was in fact a person.
The difference is you know what a person is and how a person generally behaves. He has no ****ing clue. It's like the pet dog that really only knows the word "treat". Gets all waggy-assed every time he hears it. For Trump nothing exists unless it serves his ego. Trump in a normal human interaction is like a dog reading the newspaper.

Great! Lol….

“Special counsel Jack Smith is reportedly ready to drop a hammer blow of up to 45 additional criminal charges on former President Donald Trump in the classified documents case, especially if Trump-friendly Judge Aileen Cannon looks set to thwart the case….

...The report about Smith’s aggressive plans came on the same day that a separate published report said the Miami grand jury that indicted Trump is still investigating different aspects of the classified documents case.

The panel has issued new subpoenas since Trump was charged, suggesting the south Florida panel could wind up issuing its own new charges or adding evidence to the 37 counts that Trump already faces there, The New York Times reported.

….Prosecutors are readying what is known as a superseding indictment in part as a back-up plan in case Cannon seeks to stall or derail the case against Trump that was filed in the southern district of Florida, in which Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort home is located, the paper said.

Smith’s team is poised to “stack (an) additional 30 to 45 charges” on Trump as well as top aides based on what the paper described as fresh evidence that is not yet publicly known, including more tapes of Trump.

The report suggests Smith’s team is deeply concerned about the possibility that Cannon could act in unforeseen ways to protect Trump.“

Last edited:
Next on the docket for trump: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...1&cvid=b8fb43e1fdf34e48bad51ad68d1a6e85&ei=14

A top official in Donald Trump's 2020 campaign team who was a key part of the fake elector scheme to overturn the results in favor of the former president is cooperating with federal prosecutors, according to reports.

Mike Roman was director of Election Day operations for Trump's campaign. He has spoken to Special Counsel Jack Smith's office as part of the expansive criminal investigation into attempts to overturn the last election and into the events that led up to the January 6, 2021 attack.

Roman reportedly spoke to prosecutors under what is known as a proffer agreement. This means he can share information with investigators on an understanding that the statements will not be used against him in future criminal proceedings. Roman also may not have to appear before the grand jury as part of the agreement.

The New York Times also described Roman as doing "much of the legwork" in finding ways to challenge Trump's losses in the key battleground states at the last election. Roman is considered a major part of the plot to send fake electoral officials to declare falsely that Trump had won in states such as Georgia, Arizona and Michigan in 2020.

Roman and Boris (lol, another trump comrade?) Epshteyn, a strategic adviser for the Trump campaign, had coordinated with others who played roles in advising Trump in the weeks after the Election day in 2020. This is according to a series of emails, reviewed by The New York Times in 2022.

In July 2022, Politico named Roman as a Trump operative who tried to get a list of false electors from Michigan and Wisconsin to Pennsylvania GOP congressman Mike Kelly on Capitol Hill in a hope they would eventually make their way to Vice President Mike Pence.

The fake electoral scheme has long been the main focus of Smith's probe. Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani also recently voluntarily answered questions from federal prosecutors about the plan involving several members of the former president's inner circle.

The reports of Roman and Giuliani both meeting with prosecutors arrive amid suggestions the federal investigation into the 2020 Election may soon be drawing to a close, with indictments forthcoming.

Political reporter Jamie Dupree noted the potential significance of the reports that Roman may now be cooperating with federal prosecutors investigating the fake electoral scheme.

"Mike Roman could be a very important figure in unlocking how the fake ballots got to members and staff on Capitol Hill, who were trying to get the envelopes to VP Pence," Dupree tweeted.
In a letter to Roman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, chairman of the committee, said the panel has received communications allegedly sent by Roman. They suggested that he was involved in a plan to contact state lawmakers and tell them to "reclaim" their freedom by sending alternate electors to declare falsely that Trump had won in several states in 2020.

Thompson said it appeared Roman had "helped direct" Trump campaign staffers to participate in the plot.

Gary Michael Brown, Roman's former deputy, also received a subpoena from the January 6 committee. Brown was questioned in front of the grand jury under Smith's federal probe in mid-June, reported The New York Times.

STOP THE ****ING STEAL! lol

This is so disturbing to me. Trump should be arrested for trying to get the ex president killed. I mean, what did he think would happen? There’s no excuse for this. Especially given Donald’s past history with inciting riots. It’s just unbelievable to me that he hasn’t been arrested for this.

View: https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1676785310322098176?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

I am sure Trump's supporters, including all active congressmen and senators believe this is just showing ultra-patriotism. Predicting incoming promises to pardon this guy from various repub presidential hopefuls.

Trumps lawyers are saying that Biden is the prosecuting attorney lol. Only the best people.

Loved this comment: Trump's legal theory is that if you're running for office you can commit any crimes you want because that makes any prosecution a political attack, as long as you're him, that is. He was fine with locking Hilary up and wanted her prosecuted when she was running.