What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

To me this shows his desperation and fear. He knows this is heading to some serious **** so he is throwing out anything he can to deflect. He is out of original material so he has to go with the FBI are such a deep conspiracy that of course they are looking for stupid ****, because Hilary's emails are way worse than my classified documents, unclassified through my psychic powers of declassification. You should all be worrying about Hilary's emails, not my (non)top secret files. It's like a cornered animal, trying everything it can to get itself out of danger.

Watching him in an orange jumpsuit (could we tell where the jumpsuit ends and the man begins?) will be one of the most satisfying things we will all ever see.

I cannot wait to see his followers acting like the people did when Diana died and tear their clothes wailing in despair when he is lead off to prison. We will need a JazzAvenues thread for that to be sure.

The court fight over privilege, which has not been previously reported and is under seal, is a turning point for Trump's post-presidency legal woes.

How the fight is resolved could determine whether prosecutors can tear down the firewall Trump has tried to keep around his conversations in the West Wing and with attorneys he spoke to as he sought to overturn the 2020 election and they worked to help him hold onto the presidency.

To me this shows his desperation and fear. He knows this is heading to some serious **** so he is throwing out anything he can to deflect. He is out of original material so he has to go with the FBI are such a deep conspiracy that of course they are looking for stupid ****, because Hilary's emails are way worse than my classified documents, unclassified through my psychic powers of declassification. You should all be worrying about Hilary's emails, not my (non)top secret files. It's like a cornered animal, trying everything it can to get itself out of danger.

Watching him in an orange jumpsuit (could we tell where the jumpsuit ends and the man begins?) will be one of the most satisfying things we will all ever see.

I cannot wait to see his followers acting like the people did when Diana died and tear their clothes wailing in despair when he is lead off to prison. We will need a JazzAvenues thread for that to be sure.
Also, weren't hillarys emails released by Russia after they hacked the DNC? Trump is so weird

Also, weren't hillarys emails released by Russia after they hacked the DNC? Trump is so weird
And yet if you ever correct a Trumper on this, they’ll either:
1. Ignore you and claim that you’re lying
Or
2. Get mad at you and change the subject to yet another stupid conspiracy.

They’ll never ever ever admit they were wrong and Donald lied to them. Their ego just won’t let that happen. I don’t know how a country is supposed to function when 30-40 percent of the country have their entire identity and world outlook tied to one crappy reality tv star and the garbage he says on a daily basis.

I hope you’re right. I’m worried that the DOJ just doesn’t have the balls and even if he were ever tried, there would be some moron on the jury who’d excuse his criminal behavior. We see it everyday on social media and on these message boards. Some Trump fans (30-40 percent of the country) would literally excuse him even if he cannibalized a live baby on tv during the super bowl.

I liked this from the comments section:

All roads lead to Hillary‘s emails. if he’s doing greatest hits, next he’ll suggest they were looking for Obama‘s birth certificate at MAL too.

And:

It’s like he listed off his rally talking points so that MAGA ears will perk up and only remember those key phrases and nothing else.

Its also hilarious that trump calls the national archives a radical left wing organization. Everyone and everything who doesnt do trumps bidding is part of the radical left lol. He seems more and more like hitler all the time.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Haha those are some good finds. Nice

Trump likes to say classified documents were planted by the fbi or his aides put everything at mar a lago and he didnt know about it.

Yet he tells hannity, “Because you're sending it to Mar-a-Lago, or to wherever you're sending it," Trump told Hannity on Wednesday. "You're the president, you make that decision. So when you send it, it's declassified. I declassified everything," Trump added.

“So they've tried leaning in on the idea that this was some kind of accident and just now he seemed to suggest that this was intentional,"

Trump is his own worst enemy.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope you’re right. I’m worried that the DOJ just doesn’t have the balls and even if he were ever tried, there would be some moron on the jury who’d excuse his criminal behavior. We see it everyday on social media and on these message boards. Some Trump fans (30-40 percent of the country) would literally excuse him even if he cannibalized a live baby on tv during the super bowl.

Isnt that what is going to happen next in that meme?

I would be a happy camper if speech gaffes were his worst quality but it probably rates #136 on the list
That high? Wow you have a much higher opinion of him than most.

• Donald Trump said Sen. Mitch McConnell has a "death wish" for supporting "Democrat sponsored Bills." Ya cause you know, if you support anything done by any democrat then you deserve to die.
  • He also insulted McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, referring to her as the "China loving wife, Coco Chow." Because trump is trump and cant not insult someone.
  • McConnell recently voiced support for changing the way Congress counts electoral votes. This upsets trump because trump likes what took place on january 6th and hope something similar happens again im sure.

Trump wrote on Truth Social that he believes the Senate Minority Leader is doing so either to spite him "because he hates Donald J. Trump" or because he "believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal."
Ya mcconnell likes the green new deal so much that the bill died in 2019 when Mitch led the senate. Trump rarely gets facts right.