What's new

Doner kebabs in Utah?

Thanks to both of the last two posters! Jazzmanian devil's suggestions in particular seem helpful and I'll definitely try out some of those restaurants next time I'm in SLC (I live in Utah County).

oflafel is amazingly good. There used to be this place in Kearns that had a bunch of authentic greek food. It was on 5400 south and like 3900 west. Maybe fishonjazz would know if it is still there. Big fat greek food or something was the name?

We need to make friends with Kanter and see if he can get a buddy to bring some real stuff over for the Jazzfanz nitez outez, that is assuming not everyone from Turkey hates him because he stiffed their National team.

We need to make friends with Kanter and see if he can get a buddy to bring some real stuff over for the Jazzfanz nitez outez, that is assuming not everyone from Turkey hates him because he stiffed their National team.

You guys have a lot of door knocks and roofs in here. If you trust on Kanter, it might take a few years to come here though. Not because Turks hate him, but he seems to avoid staying too much.

Sigh, being unrealistically hungry and coming back to this thread is pure torturing.

151111__mel_l_1.jpg

"I hope you don't use those whips over there on the wall!"

Last edited:
BTW someone mentioned Atlantic Market on Main Street. I used to go there at least twice a month for dinner. This place used to be very good while it was owned by his original owner Miro from Croatia. All euro NBA players used to hang out there and eat. It was a regular sight to see AK, Memo, Giricek sitting at the counter eating one of their signature kabob plates. Since a new owner bought it the place has gone down the hill. He jacked up the prices and the quality and quantity of the food went down. I wouldn't recommend but if you end up there, try the plescavica. They have it on the menu as "Euro Burger". Its a giant burger but leaner and much better seasoned than it's american cousin. Better all around IMO....