What's new

Donovan Mitchell All Star Weekend Thread

Like your posting
Ok, I'm seriously thinking of adding a 2nd poster to my ignore list.
Vossy is a Ben Simmons/Aussie or Philly(?) troll. Just check his posting history. Literally EVERY SINGLE post in the last 2 months is DM bashing. EVERY SINGLE ONE. The only thing he's been doing is trashing Donovan to prop up Simmons. He does the exact same thing on the RealGM forums. Don't feed him. I had to check if it's the same nickname because I thought it's eerily similar to what a guy on realgm with similar nickname is doing and yes, it's actually the exact same nickname.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=133572

Last edited:
I hope he saves his 3 point goal rebound dunk for the final round and play safe on first rounds.
Don’t you have three attempts to complete? Could burn through those quick by simply not hitting the three.

Food for thought on Mitchell's performance last night and how many assists he racked: that's a selling point on why you'd want to play with him.

Not just that... but all these dudes are cool with him. He's the friggin class president of this draft class. Not sure Hayward has any friends and seem to remember him not fitting in at these types of things and Team USA stuff.

DM seems pretty close with Kuzma, Collins, and some of the other guys.

I'm with you. Like I posted elsewhere, I got these specially made (actually cheaper than in the store if you use coupons) based off RM inspiration.

I want a pair of Spida1View attachment 5611

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have some Dame 4s but can't pull of the crazy colors. Good shoe once you get your foot in there.

Quite stoked for tonight! I hope DMitch capitalize on his dunks tonight. Take another trophy for Jazz nation. #takenote ;)
A win tonight would be
tenor.gif